Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

98C0DDCA-F664-4487-9DAD-1CCA719A8C84.jpeg
A11670DD-E447-438B-8CD8-75C4AF7C2D5A.jpeg
EDDEE53B-1CAE-4156-932E-04307176F40B.jpeg
These are so FIRE... after seeing the all black sample years ago, these were a must have! Digging these over my gammas...
Ditto. Completely agree. Demand levels are gonna be sky high and supply is gonna be short relative to other releases. People are gonna be clamoring to pay 250 n tax once they strike out.

98C0DDCA-F664-4487-9DAD-1CCA719A8C84.jpeg
A11670DD-E447-438B-8CD8-75C4AF7C2D5A.jpeg
EDDEE53B-1CAE-4156-932E-04307176F40B.jpeg
These are so FIRE... after seeing the all black sample years ago, these were a must have! Digging these over my gammas...

they look really good, but not better than gammas imo. the only reason to get these is the updated shape/pl cut, etc. i want them, but i've only worn my gammas MAYBE 3x and these won't be much different. if i get them, that means i like them better than gammas in which case gammas will have to go. def. no need for both. at least gammas have a little pop to them. these, on the other hand...

:rofl:
People complaining about the price like they didn’t know how much they were when they hit that button.

Why even clown yourself? Just admit you have no self control and that you are prepared to be spending around $300 on kicks in the near future.

Gr XI selling out at close to $300...

Jb sitting back like
I’m complaining about quality due to cost. I didn’t see these in hand before I bought them and pictures don’t always give a real good indication of quality. If the materials were better, I wouldn’t be complianing about cost.

You are right about JB, though. Funny stuff

^^^ :lol: originally the latter, but now that you mention it, both
I’m a mental health counselor and I occasionally get called to testify in custody hearings and disability hearings. There are scenarios where I would have to go to court but they’ve never happened.

Having said that, I am reconsidering wearing these to court though it has more to do with the shoes not going with the 1 suit I own as opposed to not thinking it is appropriate.

They just look classy on feet

Demand levels aren't going to be sky high.

I’m just looking at search volume and mentions across social platforms as an early indicator, coupled with the “pre-release” patterns from analogous drops and the historical sell out rate of 11s in significantly greater quantity.

But your probably right. My bad.

I’m just looking at search volume and mentions across social platforms as an early indicator, coupled with the “pre-release” patterns from analogous drops and the historical sell out rate of 11s in significantly greater quantity.

But your probably right. My bad.

Ummmm, yeah sure you did all that :rolleyes

Stop trying to hype of your purchase of a all black Jordan. These aren't a christmas release or a off white.

A Jordan is released every weekend these days. When is demand sky high for any Jordan?

Ummmm, yeah sure you did all that :rolleyes

Stop trying to hype of your purchase of a all black Jordan. These aren't a christmas release or a off white.

A Jordan is released every weekend these days. When is demand sky high for any Jordan?
No I didn’t to that manually. I built the thing that does it for Nike to predict demand (ya know, like a job). Only now we can do things line factor in stock x sales which makes it an even better predictive tool.

But like I said your focus group of one is prob right.

No I didn’t to that manually. I built the thing that does it for Nike to predict demand (ya know, like a job). Only now we can do things line factor in stock x sales which makes it an even better predictive tool.

But like I said your focus group of one is prob right.

Is the demand sky high on this board?

Everybody likes 11s. It's a mid. Numbers cut heavy supposedly. Most seem to like quality who got early. I could see demand being high. Sometimes demand can increase after release. You never really know. Bred toe 1s had high demand surprised me. Bc3s had good demand. Jordans have demand it's just jb makes so many. Comparing 1 mill to 50k I would say there will be demand for these cause of cut production. My 2 cent

We're on a sneaker board.

We're on a board with the latest Yeezy, Addidas consortium collab, celeb collab, Pharrell, Off White, QS, limited, anniversary this or anniversary that every week

Demand is not going to be sky high for these. There's a demand for everything, that's why Sketchers puts out ugly *** kicks. There's a big difference in saying there is a demand for a sneaker and the demand is sky high.

You can get them now for around $300 with not that many out there. Sky high :stoneface:

We're on a sneaker board.

We're on a board with the latest Yeezy, Addidas consortium collab, celeb collab, Pharrell, Off White, QS, limited, anniversary this or anniversary that every week

Demand is not going to be sky high for these. There's a demand for everything, that's why Sketchers puts out ugly *** kicks. There's a big difference in saying there is a demand for a sneaker and the demand is sky high.

You can get them now for around $300 with not that many out there. Sky high :stoneface:

ehhh my size is 330, then shipping etc around 350. i dont really feel like paying 350. 278 is already bad enough lol

Back
Top Bottom