Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

By definition, I thought a QuickStrike was a release that was announced at roughly about a week before and then sold in limited quantities.
That’s correct but the definition has truly changed the last few years. It seems to be really hard to keep anything under wraps with social media and other outlets.

That’s correct but the definition has truly changed the last few years. It seems to be really hard to keep anything under wraps with social media and other outlets.
But what about the drop on SNKR's a few weeks ago? I've never seen that with a QuickStrike.

But what about the drop on SNKR's a few weeks ago? I've never seen that with a QuickStrike.
IMO I would more or less call that a random drop as opposed to a QS.....the shoes already had a release date planned. The old definition would mean a store would put them on shelves as soon as they came in.....now QS’s tend to have release dates attached to them.

IMO I would more or less call that a random drop as opposed to a QS.....the shoes already had a release date planned. The old definition would mean a store would put them on shelves as soon as they came in.....now QS’s tend to have release dates attached to them.
By definition, A QS is also announced it of nowhere like last year's ugly Christmas sweater SB's. I found out because of the guy from Concepts being on that Complex show to announce them. I believe there may have been some rumblings but there was no confirmed date.

Good Morning NT Family,

Did anyone FTA or Champs account reset?
I’m having issue with my FTA, it just reset & went back to the basic become a Plat VIP member BS, as for Champs it showed less spending amount. Weird :smh: FTL is working fine!

Keep in mind my FTA & Champs account just reset a few months ago!

Last edited:
Good Morning NT Family,

Did anyone FTA or Champs account reset?
I’m having issue with my FTA, it just reset & went back to the basic become a Plat VIP member BS, as for Champs it showed less spending amount. Weird :smh: FTL is working fine!

Keep in mind my FTA & Champs account just reset a few months ago!

Wtf my FTA also reset
It’s gotta be a glitch
Not sure when mine is suppose to actually reset but I’m pretty sure it isn’t today!
This is some BS
FTL and champs working fine

Attachments

• 5EC1765B-9DEA-4A3D-B33B-ECE33C44AC82.png
    5EC1765B-9DEA-4A3D-B33B-ECE33C44AC82.png
    237.8 KB · Views: 18
Wtf my FTA also reset
It’s gotta be a glitch
Not sure when mine is suppose to actually reset but I’m pretty sure it isn’t today!
This is some BS
FTL and champs working fine

Wow :nerd: so I wasn’t the only one I guess, hopefully they fix the app ASAP!

How are these after a coupla wears? Any creasing..or is it minimal creasing..or none at all? Also..how do they hold up after being rain?

Surprised that the shoes restocked again on Footaction this morning. Naturally, I slept right through it since it was 3am Hawaii time. Really need a size 8.5 or 9..

mine reset but all rewards still here and my reservation still there from yesterday

went to see if my purchase got added to the aact and ended up freaking the f out for a second there :lol:

All these resets have to be a glitch. Mine reset "for real" right before the Shadows came out. No way it's time for a reset again.

Back
Top Bottom