Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

son of a B i sold my 9 for $335 ill make $10 more on shipping

for those wondering but not talking about it: STOCK X
11.5 - 349
10 - 338

9 through 11 are reseller sizes. And size 8 too if chicks like it. I wish resellers would setup their bots to hunt 12-14 like the good ole days.

image.jpg
2009s balled in

I was concerned when I went to pick my pair up this morning. The employee was talking about they were sold out. I'm like "Sold out? I have a pair reserved."

Does Flight Club let you set your own selling price?

Depends on the shoe. They have market value slider in your account that lets you choose what price you want to set. But in person they are more lenient unless it’s a mass produced shoe with basically no resell they will tell you how much you can put them up for.

serious question...why that and not stockX

I use stock x also but for stuff like 11’s, 1’s pretty much anything that is a day one seller I would go flight club over stock x. Example: when zebras first came out stock x size 10 was going for a little over a grand. I sold mine on flight club for $1,800. They take more fees from you but their clientele is much better than stock x.

My pics aren’t doing these any justice :smh:. These are so clean in person :wow::smokin. I’m glad I copped. I was always 50/50 on these from da sense that if I won da raffle cool & if I didn’t I wouldn’t even be mad...$250 saved. When I was @ FL I tried to get slick & ask to use my vip rewards lol. Shut that down real quick :lol:. Afternoon opening up da box it was then I knew I made da right decision :nthat:.

0039320D-5944-4EAA-948B-ED3B1AFADB53.jpeg
I tried to use my coupon also, :lol: Footlocker wasn’t having it.

Exactly I wore my 09 SJ once then put them up for a year or so when I grabbed them wore once more they yellowed and had sole desperation immediately the 01 and 16 were much better
1) you're absolutely right, love my og jams and the 45's; but
2) no need to throw shade becausebecause what about people that got these but still want jams

By definition, I thought a QuickStrike was a release that was announced at roughly about a week before and then sold in limited quantities.

Back
Top Bottom