Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

It’s a nice colorway for 11s. $250 isn’t that bad for a sneaker that will still look as good as new because it won’t get as dirty and the soles won’t yellow. I didn’t cop but having the gammas doesn’t make the L hurt. But I wish Jordan Brand would change the box design. I thought it was going to change with the space jams release but then they want back to the usual jordan 11 boxes for the win like 11s

Looks like a few sizes like 10 and 11 up on FA.com. Surprised i was able to cart especially for a site like FA.

These joints is trashhhh
giphy.gif

My pics aren’t doing these any justice :smh:. These are so clean in person :wow::smokin. I’m glad I copped. I was always 50/50 on these from da sense that if I won da raffle cool & if I didn’t I wouldn’t even be mad...$250 saved. When I was @ FL I tried to get slick & ask to use my vip rewards lol. Shut that down real quick :lol:. Afternoon opening up da box it was then I knew I made da right decision :nthat:.

0039320D-5944-4EAA-948B-ED3B1AFADB53.jpeg

i passed considering my gammas been worn all of maybe 4x, but i can clearly see from the pics that these >> gammas. regrettable i'm sure, but couldn't justify 270.

Might be better quality but color scheme wise they’re damn near twins except one has colored eyes, $275 saved. My girl & I went half on 58 inch TV with 4K. She put in $275, & so did I. I felt that was a better purchase! Congrats to those who got them. Waiting on the 2’s & 14’s!

Back
Top Bottom