Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

5A32A4B2-2754-4E7A-8D7C-21EB2C252EDB.jpeg

I used this old lady phone. Made her an account and all :lol:. I used whatever resources was available to me at the moment

When you scan the pictures the shoes show up in the middle shaking. After that tap the button at bottom to get them. After that it’s normal process as any other release.
Yeah, glad I know I wasn't over here doing some stupid ****. That's exactly what I was doing from the start. Wouldn't let me cop

I’ll hit the notify me button, then go back later and notice it hasn’t been clicked, knowing damn well I already hit the button.

Thinking about deleting the app and making a new account

*edit, has nothing to do with this shoe, just commenting on how the SNKRS app is trash

My snkrs app is broken
Wouldn’t let me buy
Why can’t I just press a button to buy
All this scanning stuff is nonsense
Damn you snkrs!

Gonna see how limited they really are on RD with this long of a duration for dudes to cop their early access pairs. :lol:

Also thinking about making a new account
Snkrs also not keeping my notify me
But it doesn’t compare to some shoes just disappearing
Downside of creating a new account is losing out on potential future reservations

Still trying, first stock gave me the missed em message, still isn't saying that for me right now, it told my boy they were sold out though.

Downside of creating a new account is losing out on potential future reservations

I’ve thought about this also, but I never get reserves for anything I actually want now, so I’m sure I won’t be missing out if I create a new account

My buddy got a pair when I had him scan my phone after I got to his place for the “restocked” second go around. 2 seconds later I try to scan his phone and whiffed and gave up 5 minutes ago. Such a weird drop.

I’ve thought about this also, but I never get reserves for anything I actually want now, so I’m sure I won’t be missing out if I create a new account

Total opposite for me
I’ve actually been getting some good reserves lately
So I’m not gonna make a new account
Just gotta tough it out
I just reinstall every so often it sorta helps

So I scanned the pic using my phone and the SNKRS app and it came up "Found Em". When to go buy them and I got kicked back to the Open SNKRS Cam page. Opened the cam and it says at the bottom Start Looking. I click it and for the past hour it says "Get It Now" but every time I click on the link it just kicks me out. Frustrating but some of my friends were able to get them so I'm not too mad. It's just weird that the app kept kicking me back. Even tried deleting and reinstalling. No luck...

Back
Top Bottom