Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

May have to double up. My oldest let me know that he really wants these. I said "Bruh-these retail for 2-fitty!!"

Him:
and.gif

Created a monster :lol:

Lol respect

- stay freshhhhh !!!

W on FL with 9 min hs
L on champs 5 min hs
L on Shiekh.
This this I didnt even bother soing the codes to check in and still hit at FL.

I'm noy too hyped on these. If I can leave the house ill cop or try online

$250 saved for you
That 250 was never going to happen with that jumpman how it is anyway. It's literally a deal breaker when they do that.

I guess my point was I dont like where things are headed with 11s in general. Jordan Brand seems to have some weird fixation on balance but their idea of balance is equal parts trash and treasure. Theres ALWAYS some sort of compromise to be made from the customer's standpoint on every pair of shoes from jordan (the black leather on the SBB, the trash plastic leather on the collar and lace hole panel of the cement 4, etc) . Its never 100 percent. For seemingly no real reason other than to be a dicc They always leave some aspect for you that makes you say oh goddamm it.

Im concerned for the concords.

I took my L Hibbets (first time ever), think I'm gonna lay back and see If prices drop a bit... if not I'll flip my gammas, shadow 1s or 10s, or H2H or I just might might grab JTHs (my grail of the year) instead. Gonna see em in person tomorrow. The sole will be the dealbreaker for me. I just don't see resale going crazy on these (lately no 11s have really been unnatainable price wise). I'll also assume we'll see multiple restocks, until holiday season anyways. Plus there's not much coming out I want the rest of the year, except maybe concords, just that PL cut just kinda ruins them for me...the monotone black on black blends btter than say the concords or win like 82's with the two tone materials. I feel like if I can grab a pair at $300.00 now, I could get closer to retail later down the line... just cant wait too late. Who am I I kidding I'll cave if I can get my size.:nthat::pimp::lol:

May have to double up. My oldest let me know that he really wants these. I said "Bruh-these retail for 2-fitty!!"

Him:
and.gif

Created a monster :lol:
naw sorry bruh, these are a gift my dude, i can't drop 250 twice, just for you to stunt too lil man, now if he doesn't have a rotation or these are a gift cool, so these going back under the tree in December......unless he works and only needs like another 75 to 100 from you

I took my L Hibbets (first time ever), think I'm gonna lay back and see If prices drop a bit... if not I'll flip my gammas, shadow 1s or 10s, or H2H or I just might might grab JTHs (my grail of the year) instead. Gonna see em in person tomorrow. The sole will be the dealbreaker for me. I just don't see resale going crazy on these (lately no 11s have really been unnatainable price wise). I'll also assume we'll see multiple restocks, until holiday season anyways. Plus there's not much coming out I want the rest of the year, except maybe concords, just that PL cut just kinda ruins them for me...the monotone black on black blends btter than say the concords or win like 82's with the two tone materials. I feel like if I can grab a pair at $300.00 now, I could get closer to retail later down the line... just cant wait too late. Who am I I kidding I'll cave if I can get my size.:nthat::pimp::lol:

I was reading this thinking, "Dude is going to cave, " and you fulfilled my prophecy in the end, lol. I am pretty much in the same boat though. I hit at FTL, had to turn them down because there is no way I can get there to pick them up today. I figured I would just skip this release or just get them on StockX later since the price is so low. Now I am totally rethinking and trying to hit on SNKRS, lol. With the Travis Scott 4s coming out in 2 weeks I probably need to chill in all reality. With them releasing mainly in Houston, I think I will have somewhat of a chance.

Yall really think ppl are selling these on stockx just for $8?

They doing it for the resell on this shoe..

I think the money spent factors in but there are probably others like the location picked and supposedly if you pick the same size that ways more in your favor. It’s all speculation but I know once my champs account reset I was not winning anything lol
All this is true. Money spent spent definitely factors in. And I noticed whenever I change my sz I lose as well. Of course location factors in too. I had same problem when my acct reset I still hit but less until I built it back up again

Woke up this morning and there is no XIs on snkrs. Erased the app so I can download again.

Been getting the spinning circle in the App Store for 30 minutes.:smh:

I was reading this thinking, "Dude is going to cave, " and you fulfilled my prophecy in the end, lol. I am pretty much in the same boat though. I hit at FTL, had to turn them down because there is no way I can get there to pick them up today. I figured I would just skip this release or just get them on StockX later since the price is so low. Now I am totally rethinking and trying to hit on SNKRS, lol. With the Travis Scott 4s coming out in 2 weeks I probably need to chill in all reality. With them releasing mainly in Houston, I think I will have somewhat of a chance.

I'll most likely get them from stockx I've decided to pass on concords so if I can secure JTH and capn'gowns I'm set for the year. Unless A WC3 or OG 2 either CW drop... I'm in no rush to get these cap'gowns though as much as I like em I think the price will drop below $300.00 and I'll strike.

That 250 was never going to happen with that jumpman how it is anyway. It's literally a deal breaker when they do that.

I guess my point was I dont like where things are headed with 11s in general. Jordan Brand seems to have some weird fixation on balance but their idea of balance is equal parts trash and treasure. Theres ALWAYS some sort of compromise to be made from the customer's standpoint on every pair of shoes from jordan (the black leather on the SBB, the trash plastic leather on the collar and lace hole panel of the cement 4, etc) . Its never 100 percent. For seemingly no real reason other than to be a dicc They always leave some aspect for you that makes you say oh goddamm it.

Im concerned for the concords.
most recently i thought the 45's are perfection out the box, but HELL YEAH, that damn jumpman i can't get past it on these, hate it on the black heiress 11's, but those be worn anyway

Back
Top Bottom