Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

I luv my jointz, they coolin, working on another pair, these boys out here selling they shoes for 50 bux :rofl::rofl:

Were there less size 9's or something?

I can't find anyone (besides StockX and GOAT) with a sz9. Craigslist, reddit, FB marketplace and sneaker groups, local consignment shops, etc.

Last edited:
Were there less size 9's or something?

I can't find anyone (besides StockX and GOAT) with a sz9. Craigslist, reddit, FB marketplace and sneaker groups, local consignment shops, etc.
This was me looking for gold toe 1s,, couldn’t find not 1 size 9 for sale locally.

I do think it's kinda bogus, buying a shoe just to sell it for minimal profit (you're making $50 but costing the next man an extra $100) , you're really just making money for StockX/ebay/whatever.... but I'm team no resell so it doesn't really affect me.

Yeah, that's what annoys me the most, that StockX/GOAT/eBay are the ones really becoming rich over this.

It irks me that people are able to double and triple up on rare shoes (and certain spots like NYC, CHI, and L.A get all the love...I mean Houston is the 4th largest city (creeping up on CHI too, we buy ALOT of Jordan's here also) in the U.S and it's like finding a needle in a haystack here) and I enter around 10 raffles and draws and get nothing. JB needs to set up a membership like amazon prime where they take preorders for premium members. I'm too old for this, lately I've been thinking about retiring even...if I cant get what I want, why should I pay they're insane prices for stuff I kinda want. This year alone I've missed everything I've wanted, I'm OK paying resale sometimes, but for every release.:smh::smh::smh:

Sorry had to vent I've been buying Jordan's religiously since 93' or 94' (thats around 25 years) and I get no respect for that. Show us OG's some love already...

Last edited:
it could be a different kind of suede, i don't know because i'm a noob with sneakers, but i compared the cap and gown with the re2pects and the suede on the re2pects looks and feels better. the suede on the cap and gown looks worn and pressed down. can anyone explain why that is?

Back
Top Bottom