Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I snagged two pairs of those CNYs awhile back when they were more expensive.
I also bought the space jams this week from them.

If somehow the jams turned out to be fake...
I would call my credit card company and tell them I was sent a fraudulent item.
They would in turn be able to take care of that from my experience.
Kicks-Crew advertises authentic shoes, so fakes would be considered fraud.

"Kicks-Crew is an online store that caters authentic, rare sneakers from Nike, Adidas, Vans, New Balance, Puma, Reebok, etc.
It was established in 2008. Because of our love and passion for sneakers, we decided to share it to people from across the globe.
Our members are based in Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Japan, Malaysia, United States, Europe."

I personally think the reason they still have stock on certain items that are being questioned is that not everything sells as well overseas where runners are all the rage. If the shipping was cheaper, the items would have been sold already. Just my take.

I snagged two pairs of those CNYs awhile back when they were more expensive.
I also bought the space jams this week from them.

If somehow the jams turned out to be fake...
I would call my credit card company and tell them I was sent a fraudulent item.
They would in turn be able to take care of that from my experience.
Kicks-Crew advertises authentic shoes, so fakes would be considered fraud.

"Kicks-Crew is an online store that caters authentic, rare sneakers from Nike, Adidas, Vans, New Balance, Puma, Reebok, etc.
damn you right, it's literally written right in front of my face
anigif_enhanced-4675-1409056968-6.gif

Discussions about KicksCrew started about 5-7 years back. Like many others, I believe they still sell unauthorized kicks.

Now, honestly, what the heck they're just shoes, and the best unauthorized shoes look just as good as "authentic" retail pairs, so I wouldn't knock anyone for purchasing from them. You're getting to kicks you want with ease at retail a looooong time after release!

I just wouldn't refer them to anyone, or grant them the 100% Legit tag. Hong Kong ties, continually producing DS kicks, too many flags.

Peeped the website today. They just received a new stock of CNY 12's. Really? Lol They're not trying to help customers THAT much. They're a business!

I know J's aren't as valueable as they were years ago, but they are still selling well globally. Space Jams selling for $80 less than GOAT? GOAT is usually where struggling resellers are trying to get rid of shoes!

Last edited:
Discussions about KicksCrew started about 5-6 years back. Like many others, I believe they still sell unauthorized kicks.

Now, honestly, what the heck they're just shoes, and the best unauthorized shoes look just as good as "authentic" retail pairs, so I wouldn't knock anyone for purchasing from them.

I just wouldn't refer them to anyone, or grant them the 100% Legit tag. Hong Kong ties, continually producing DS kicks, too many flags.
yea but they got some sold out joints that would be commonly faked.... but I guess if they fool my consignment shop I can't complain

Discussions about KicksCrew started about 5-7 years back. Like many others, I believe they still sell unauthorized kicks.

Now, honestly, what the heck they're just shoes, and the best unauthorized shoes look just as good as "authentic" retail pairs, so I wouldn't knock anyone for purchasing from them. You're getting to kicks you want with ease at retail a looooong time after release!

Peeped the website today. They just received a new stock of CNY 12's. Really? Lol They're not trying to help customers THAT much. They're a business!

I know J's aren't as valueable as they were years ago, but they are still selling well globally. Space Jams selling for $80 less than GOAT? GOAT is usually where struggling resellers are trying to get rid of shoes!

Those CNYs have been up forever, and never ran out of stock.
The price has dropped since months ago.
The restock and new arrivals are always just a marketing gimmick to sell old stock.
Also space jams are 260 on stockx. And they've had the jams up on the site for months also.

right and i dropped $290 that first night, but off topic, how do you search keywords in the thread like before

I think you have to choose the search feature on the navigation panel and enter the thread title or so in the prefix field.

Those CNYs have been up forever, and never ran out of stock.
The price has dropped since months ago.
The restock and new arrivals are always just a marketing gimmick to sell old stock.
Also space jams are 260 on stockx. And they've had the jams up on the site for months also.

That's my point! If you consider StockX the lowest of the low, they're at $260, plus whatever shipping. Even if KicksCrew charges $40 for shipping to bring their total to $260, they're shipping from Asia, shipping is expensive as hell. Retail right now is too shady!

Problem is, there isn't much difference (if any) between unauthorized and authentic shoes. So purchase what you like. My only issue is with advertising this site as 100% Legit to new buyers with years of red flags. There should always be a disclaimer included :smile:

Word you do know a lot of sought after J's are selling for around retail or less because the're mass producing and releasing so many kicks along with every other sneaker company. Also SpaceJams are Nike's highest selling shoe ever and been restocked by many sites including Nike. Plus I also have purchased from them multiple times and ev

Word you do know a lot of sought after J's are selling for around retail or less because the're mass producing and releasing so many kicks along with every other sneaker company. Also SpaceJams are Nike's highest selling shoe ever and been restocked by many sites including Nike. Plus I also have purchased from them multiple times and ev

I absolutely understand the market, definitely not new to this.
IMG_0149.jpg

Also understand people are out here to make money.

I don't know what you guys are talking about the 2 shoes I got from kickscrew where real and factory laced

That's a tell tail sign of your shoes being authentic

The fake factory's don't factory lace the shoes.
I'm a order from kickscrew again if I see something I like

cdynasty24 cdynasty24 agree to disagree on kickscrew. All my purchases have been legit, so that is all I can go off.
I just do not think you should deem a place fake if you have no personal experiences to speak on.
The multiple people who have those experiences and voiced they are legit, should trump any speculation based on someone without any.
If you have had any fakes sent from them or anything bad happened, then I would understand the doubt.

cdynasty24 cdynasty24 agree to disagree on kickscrew. All my purchases have been legit, so that is all I can go off.
I just do not think you should deem a place fake if you have no personal experiences to speak on.
The multiple people who have those experiences and voiced they are legit, should trump any speculation based on someone without any.
If you have had any fakes sent from them or anything bad happened, then I would understand the doubt.

I feel that. Like I said my preference, and there has been history on NT with KC experiences, so I still don't get down with them. The flags are good enough for me to stay away. Thanks!

somebody told me scoop vouched for them........ too dated or nah?

That's one of the problems imo. Not going to say too much else, but SneakGeekz was ahead of his time. He could of probably made good money these days! We bashed him for his unauthorized/early release kicks, and booted him off the scene, then everyone else started getting into the review business, and unauthorized concerns decreased.

That's one of the problems imo. Not going to say too much else, but SneakGeekz was ahead of his time. He could of probably made good money these days! We bashed him for his unauthorized/early release kicks, and booted him off the scene, then everyone else started getting into the review business, and unauthorized concerns decreased.
i'm joking bruh, i just know scoop still has some stigma associated with his name

I absolutely understand the market, definitely not new to this.
IMG_0149.jpg

Also understand people are out here to make money.
it cracks me up
when people say
"not new to this"
posts a pic of their "collection"
and its all jordan and nike boxes from within the last 3 years :lol:
no older orange/brown nike boxes
no jordan face or silver boxes

i don't care so don't get all offended and butthurt
just something i always notice

it cracks me up
when people say
"not new to this"
posts a pic of their "collection"
and its all jordan and nike boxes from within the last 3 years :lol:
no older orange/brown nike boxes
no jordan face or silver boxes

i don't care so don't get all offended and butthurt
just something i always notice
i legit just got back into shoes in the past year, and have those though, only wear j's however so I don't have brown n orange boxes...... pre 2009 over all

Back
Top Bottom