Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Sorry to have to ask, but what does TTS mean?

Also, when defining true to size, I like to add that it means the size your foot measures on the foot scale at any shoe store, and not the normal size you usually wear. Sometimes they go hand in hand and people always wear their true size, but most times people wear half size up for a bunch of shoes, and any time they shoe runs a little big at their half size up, they go a half size down and they say the shoe runs big, but in that case the shoe is true to size. This is a little confusing to read, but it should make sense.

Last edited:
Get rid of that lace lock. That's some junior high/ maybe high school ish lol

Saw a local pair for $160 VNDS.  Wish I had the money instead of blowing it on TB3s.

Restock of these happening on Friday at 10 AM EST/7 AM PST at Kicks Store EU for anyone still looking for a pair, myself included!

Mine are still sitting DS.

I might debut em when I fly out to San Francisco in September for my baby cuzzos 21st

I don't think I have enough posts yet to put an outside link, Sole Collector is reporting that these are restocking.

Air Jordan 11 Retro "Space Jam"
Release Date: 07/21/17 (Restock)
Color: Black/Dark Concord-White
Style #: 378037-003
Price: $220

What should I look for to know if I'm getting a pair of fakes?

sole will not be as icy, stitching on the 45 will be off, edges on the jumpman on the shoe trees will be sharp instead of smooth/rounded. also, this model should have widows peaks.

there are differences on the graphics on the outside sleeve too. check out fake education on IG

sole will not be as icy, stitching on the 45 will be off, edges on the jumpman on the shoe trees will be sharp instead of smooth/rounded. also, this model should have widows peaks.

there are differences on the graphics on the outside sleeve too. check out fake education on IG
There's newer fakes tho

The price I'm seeing for a pair is pretty good, but hard to tell from the angles in the pics he's sending me. I'll just ask for more and post it here.

Last edited:
Had one in my size in my cart, but had to register for an account first before ordering. Ended up losing my shoes. Such bad luck on my end.

Managed to get my size 9. Helped that I already had an account and address set up when I ordered the Samurai Kyries last week.

Back
Top Bottom