Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Had one in my size in my cart, but had to register for an account first before ordering. Ended up losing my shoes. Such bad luck on my end.

Bro you tripping, you should have been registered way before the shoes went live.

I'm kinda glad I didn't get on Kickstore EU in time now. I think XIs are my 2nd favorite looking Jordan ... they just might not be the best fitting for me. My first pair was the Barons ... not super uncomfortable but a little narrow

I'm kinda glad I didn't get on Kickstore EU in time now. I think XIs are my 2nd favorite looking Jordan ... they just might not be the best fitting for me. My first pair was the Barons ... not super uncomfortable but a little narrow

I would like to think the new patent leather cut would make them more roomier.

Repped for the Kicks-crew link. Finally re-coped my correct size. Can't wait until they come in.

How are y'all still trusting these dudes?! Retail a year after release? Going by the pictures alone, if they are selling what they are showing, they are two different shoes. Maybe they're just showing fake shoes, but sending real ones :wink:....

KicksCrew:
378037-003 Nike Air Jorrdan 11 Retro Space Jam Collection Concord aw.jpg

FlightClub:
012597_1.jpg

They have the nerve to watermark their fake picture at that! :rofl:

How are y'all still trusting these dudes?! Retail a year after release? Going by the pictures alone, if they are selling what they are showing, they are two different shoes. Maybe they're just showing fake shoes, but sending real ones :wink:....

KicksCrew:
378037-003 Nike Air Jorrdan 11 Retro Space Jam Collection Concord aw.jpg

FlightClub:
012597_1.jpg

They have the nerve to watermark their fake picture at that! :rofl::
For whatever reason they have a tendency to show a GS pair when it's supposed to be men's. The thing wit them is they charge like 40 bucks for shipping

Yeah man, I just hate to see KicksCrew getting passes because they are an NT "sponsor". If they are that legit, at least use Authentic pictures!

I do believe that they have SOME authentic shoes, like most new boutique shops, but there is no way they are still restocking year old kicks to sell at Retail.

Also, hate to keep bringing back up the Unauthorized convo, but newer heads need to know what's going on. That's what NT is for, to educate!

Yeah man, I just hate to see KicksCrew getting passes because they are an NT "sponsor". If they are that legit, at least use Authentic pictures!

I do believe that they have SOME authentic shoes, like most new boutique shops, but there is no way they are still restocking year old kicks to sell at Retail.

Also, hate to keep bringing back up the Unauthorized convo, but newer heads need to know what's going on. That's what NT is for, to educate!
you're kidding right, kickscrew is bogus and just gets special sponsorship treatment, tell me someone copped before and they're legit

I've purchased about 5 times from them. About 10-12 pairs total. They are legit.
I always get two pairs so then shipping is about 25 per pair.
Shipping is slower and they have the euro stickers inside the shoes.

I've purchased about 5 times from them. About 10-12 pairs total. They are legit.
I always get two pairs so then shipping is about 25 per pair.
Shipping is slower and they have the euro stickers inside the shoes.
dope matter of fact I think you're in the cny 12's thread, because they already got my money for the shoes, that would have been an L, but I couldn't use PayPal and they have my cc info

Back
Top Bottom