Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

20170830_222906.jpg

bout to explode, 45's with the umd ua

Do the SJs fit the same as the 12' Bred 11s? I'm getting back into Js and noticing that size 12 is now loose on my feet. Had to go 11.5 on 13's, 1's and 4's It's like everything is running a .5 size bigger. Seems like a shift happened in sizing between 2013-2015. So, I was hoping to pick up SJ's since I missed this release. Thanks for the help.
11.5 sounds to be your tts

20170830_222906.jpg

bout to explode, 45's with the umd ua
WarmBasicHeterodontosaurus.gif

Has anyone blackened the white pantent leather edge? If so, please post pic.

One thing I preferred the 2001 XI Bred model over OG was that outline.

Planning to do it this weekend.

Thanks!

Last edited:
yea it's my first year, didn't know that the first day of games they cheer for every age group..... lesson learned...... and good luck to your squad
I learned the hard way with a pair of white black 9s a few years ago. I was able to get em cleaned up tho. Now I pretty much stick to all blacks on game night.

For those of you that put Sneaker shields in these, which version do you use?

The Universal or the Protecter?

Only crease protecter I've ever messed with was force fields that I have in my 4's because their soft and slim. I'm flying out to San Francisco next weekend for my lil cousins 21st and I plan to unds these bad boys. I heard these crease easily and I don't like creases in patent leather. Sneaker shields seem to be more sturdy but I'm not sure which version to buy

For those of you that put Sneaker shields in these, which version do you use?

The Universal or the Protecter?

Only crease protecter I've ever messed with was force fields that I have in my 4's because their soft and slim. I'm flying out to San Francisco next weekend for my lil cousins 21st and I plan to unds these bad boys. I heard these crease easily and I don't like creases in patent leather. Sneaker shields seem to be more sturdy but I'm not sure which version to buy

I tried my universal ones in them and they didn't fit too well. the sneaker shield is a bit taller and made the toe box bulge a little. I guess you could trim them a bit though.

I've rocked my pair like 10 times without any shields and the creasing wasn't too bad IMO. they've only really creased on the inner sides of the toeboxes.

What's the best way to clean the patent leather? I unds these in a packed club and they're all sticky with some grime from spilled drinks and sticky dance floor. I'm sure a wet rag will do the trick but want to know some other effective methods that work good on patent leather

What's the best way to clean the patent leather? I unds these in a packed club and they're all sticky with some grime from spilled drinks and sticky dance floor. I'm sure a wet rag will do the trick but want to know some other effective methods that work good on patent leather
toneagain is best qualified to answer this. To me you answered your own question. Wet rag followed by a dry rag.

toneagain is best qualified to answer this. To me you answered your own question. Wet rag followed by a dry rag.

After you clean hit them with a little bit of tire wet on a cloth and the patent leather will be shining like their DS

A bit sad, but sold my Space Jam's on StockX today. After deductions, I'm getting pretty much retail + tax, so it was nearly the same as just returning it back to NDC.

I just und's mine a few days ago. Man the OG cut is so amazing!! Oh how I missed it so, lol. This was an all around epic release for me. I can't wait until we get remastered bred 11's. Concords would be dope too but I try to limit my clear sole shoes.

Whats a good price on a vnds pair? I checked goat app and sellers are asking retail for some really beat up pairs. Im thinking i might just pay the extra money for a ds pair.

Back
Top Bottom