Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

15115611139501184934819-jpg.2009827
Great for flu games black leather too

How can you tell if a space jam is fake can someone pm me or post some examples from eBay. I normally check the barcode the color. Carbon plate and the shape of the shoe

How can you tell if a space jam is fake can someone pm me or post some examples from eBay. I normally check the barcode the color. Carbon plate and the shape of the shoe

Fakes never seem to get the patent cut right. Look for the widows peaks and raw edge on these. Also check the heel numbers (in the case of the ‘16 SJs, the 45). Fakes always seem to be out of proportion. Lastly, the carbon fiber shank. Pretty hard to fake that. Just post pictures and we can look

Amazed and disappointed at how the PL creases like that in less than a year's time of RD

I’ve worn mine several times and don’t have any of that. They almost look played-in.

But I like some signs of wearing in. Patent is nice on these, I find them to be built real well

I bought 2 pairs, one from snkrs and one from ebay. These are the ebay pair, when the patent leather started to peel near the toe cap I was concerned they might be fake. Maybe I'm being paranoid???

The crooked mesh on one, the long toe cap on the other

My anxiety is getting triggered

Never look at space jams longer than you would the sun.

Once I start I can't stop until I understand it.

They attached the inside bottom lace loop too far down on the right foot shoe.

Back
Top Bottom