Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

20170902_211941.jpg

What you use to clean?

What you use to clean?

Most shoe cleaners IMO are glorified dish detergent. They are watered down or 'mixed' to the proper solution and then diluted and bottled for us to use at a huge mark up. We get to see them as a cool color and they smell better than a dish soap.

As long as they cleaner doesn't have abrasive chemicals or a ton of alcohol that will dry out leather you're pretty good to use it. But it's a hell of a lot easier to buy a cleaning kit from Jason markk with a brush and keep that w ur shoes.

Just my input.

Still haven't copped these yet sadly. Heard about really good fakes so I decided to stay away. Been tempted to cop resale though, since price isn't too bad.

Man got these for little dude for 72 shipped almost a year later

I’m so pissed. Ordered the only size available, 4c only to get notified the next day my order was canceled due to insufficient supply. Got my first kid on the way and I was excited about matching kicks with my little man.

I’m so pissed. Ordered the only size available, 4c only to get notified the next day my order was canceled due to insufficient supply. Got my first kid on the way and I was excited about matching kicks with my little man.

Damn man, I picked up the 11c

Looks off? Noticed this after a few wears. Patent leather very thin

Attachments

• 20171124_225447.jpg
    20171124_225447.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I started rockin my Space Jams more often recently...in the end it's a shoe, it's comfortable and looks good, so I wear them whenever I want.
Maybe I'll buy another pair since they are cheap because they made so many.

I started rockin my Space Jams more often recently...in the end it's a shoe, it's comfortable and looks good, so I wear them whenever I want.
Maybe I'll buy another pair since they are cheap because they made so many.
it's def my beater shoe, because it stays clean, especially after you shine them back up

^ any particular brands?
black magic tire wet. couple bucks at a car parts store. use it on your car and every now and then a half spray on a paper towel will take care of both shoes. apply to cloth first, not shoes, its super slippery so try to contain it to the patent leather.

black magic tire wet. couple bucks at a car parts store. use it on your car and every now and then a half spray on a paper towel will take care of both shoes. apply to cloth first, not shoes, its super slippery so try to contain it to the patent leather.
That's what I use. Your right though, its extremely slick on the pl but makes it shine like new.

Back
Top Bottom