Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

while y'all kids argue over names and soles y'all need to take a step back and realize we are approaching the 2nd golden era of JB. We get Nike Air  Maroons, Nike Air WC 4's, Bred 12's, Nike Air Black Metallic 6's, Bred 1's, Nike Air True Blue 3's and Space Jam PE XI with original patent leather cut and white outline. We haven't seen this mold in literally 20 YEARS. Lets enjoy this moment ppl!

Truth... I'm hoping to see Concords and the Blk/rd XI's with the same treatment in the near future [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]... Also looking forward to getting remastered Obsidian XII's and Playoff XII's... Pleaseeeeee.

while y'all kids argue over names and soles y'all need to take a step back and realize we are approaching the 2nd golden era of JB. We get Nike Air  Maroons, Nike Air WC 4's, Bred 12's, Nike Air Black Metallic 6's, Bred 1's, Nike Air True Blue 3's and Space Jam PE XI with original patent leather cut and white outline. We haven't seen this mold in literally 20 YEARS. Lets enjoy this moment ppl!
This. This is a great time to build a collection. 
Never heard of Black and Metallic Silver 6s

I hope the closer release gets, some new guys in here get a bit more edjucated. The shoe was always a pe anyway. Never had an og release. Technically it is a +cw and Jordan would never normally wear such an off Bulls color shoe on court unless for special events. Thats just common sense. The number on the back hardly matters. They are called Space Jams cause they are from the movie, hence the name. Jordan wore em during his comeback with 45, hence the number. Jordan returned to 23 later by the time of the playoffs vs Orlando, hence the number. They reretroed them variously since. Now i know my memory isnt always on point but i was 20 when the movie came out and he came back so i know a little.

I hope the closer release gets, some new guys in here get a bit more edjucated. The shoe was always a pe anyway. Never had an og release. Technically it is a +cw and Jordan would never normally wear such an off Bulls color shoe on court unless for special events. Thats just common sense. The number on the back hardly matters. They are called Space Jams cause they are from the movie, hence the name. Jordan wore em during his comeback with 45, hence the number. Jordan returned to 23 later by the time of the playoffs vs Orlando, hence the number. They reretroed them variously since. Now i know my memory isnt always on point but i was 20 when the movie came out and he came back so i know a little.
I'm still going with black/concord/white 45 PE 11's...that'll take some wind out of ya.
Kidding 
wink.gif

This whole debate is the same as someone walking into a McDonald's after switching 2 of their menu items. "No this is not a #2, a #2 is 2 cheeseburgers..." A number change does not warrant a name change, a 2 cheeseburger meal is a 2 cheeseburger meal no matter what number it is on the menu.

Space Jam refers to the overall colorway, whether they tint the blue/purple jumpman or change the number on the heel. If this was the case, we should change the names of every retro that dropped after the OG's because they all have differences.

I know I'm gonna catch intense hell, but F it.

Yeah...I don't say this often, but I need two pairs of these at the least. I've wanted the chunky look of the 11s to come back for a while and they finally listened. This is the shoe I fell in love with in 1996 when he wore the Breds for the first time. The shoe that reignited my love affair with the air Jordan line. The shoe my mother refused to buy because people were getting robbed at gunpoint for them. I have to have these

Dog you need to become more educated. This particular shoe, to get technical, is not from the movie. It was a PE that jordan had before the movie was even filmed. I understand where the picky people are coming from. But ill still call em space jams. The mass population will call em space jams also. People in here are sickos and i bet half the people doing a raffle wouldnt even know any of this.. If you said any of this about the number 45 they would have no idea. Or the purple..they would have no idea. They would just say "idk B dey da christmas jordens erbody lovin"

Last edited:
After all the years of sickeningly low PL cut, I'd rather have it be slightly too high rather than too low again.

But we still need 100% accuracy on these. You can do it JB.

Last edited:
I'm still going with black/concord/white 45 PE 11's...that'll take some wind out of ya.

Kidding :wink:

This whole debate is the same as someone walking into a McDonald's after switching 2 of their menu items. "No this is not a #2, a #2 is 2 cheeseburgers..." A number change does not warrant a name change, a 2 cheeseburger meal is a 2 cheeseburger meal no matter what number it is on the menu.

Space Jam refers to the overall colorway, whether they tint the blue/purple jumpman or change the number on the heel. If this was the case, we should change the names of every retro that dropped after the OG's because they all have differences.
dude who gave you permission to give analogies that was horrible. go eat a cheeseburger

Just seeing that pl height puts a special kind of joy in my heart.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by IhaveAQuestion  

Might just be the lighting on Kimmel

But Butler's PL cut was pretty similar to that
I didn't see it, but YouTube will most likely have a vid of it soon. He might've got the JB early hook up. Hopefully, we get the exactly cut @IhaveAQuestion... Or somethin' close to it.
What you posted was a sample originally planned for the CDP.

Here's "da original sample"…

It even said CDP sample in the link you used to embed the pic
roll.gif
I knew for a FACT @kennmo08, that wasn't the OG sample. Ain't NO way in hell the OG sample, would have a checkered sock liner.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Definitely wasn't drake or a celebrity that I was speaking of, but its all good. I remember this pic too. Still think its a decent setup and wouldn't mind having something like it when I move into a place with more space. Mist Blue 4s :smokin Wish Nike had released those last year after the Columbias and Oreos.
You think my most 4s would crack if I wore em there ds bought em awhile ago from a guy but I touch the mid sole and it feels pretty soft but the paint crack immediately once I pushed down

Back
Top Bottom