Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Contemplating selling off my '09 Jams, '10 Cool Greys and '11 Concords (and keep my 72-10s, Breds, Columbias) in leiu of them releasing correctly in the coming years. I rarely sell my shoes but probably gonna get rid of those in particular. JB should be ashamed of themselves to release the 11s that way knowing they were capable of this. I especially hate the shape and low pl cut of the '09 SJs despite how much I glorify the cw.

Last edited:
Contemplating selling off my '09 Jams, '10 Cool Greys and '11 Concords (and keep my 72-10s, Breds, Columbias) in leiu of them releasing correctly in the coming years. I rarely sell my shoes but probably gonna get rid of those in particular. JB should be ashamed of themselves to release the 11s that way knowing they were capable of this. I especially hate the shape and low pl cut of the '09 SJs despite how much I glorify the cw.
Yeah just do it. Everything's gonna come back out again eventually anyways

Yup the days of double up or multiple pairs is slowly getting pointless

Unless you like rocking pairs with different laces

But Other Than That Nike Re-Retro Everything And Spoil The Fun For Everyone [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:

If there's something about the shoe you don't like then get rid of them. One of the biggest mistakes I see a lot of people make is buying and keeping shoes that they feel are flawed. Whether it's height, quality of the leather, color of the paint, or any number of other things if the shoe isn't retroed in the right way for you then don't waste your time just letting it sit around your house. Get rid of it and use that money to purchase something you actually do like.

Last edited:
I'm most definitely catchin' SUPER hell, fire & brimstone...

Off these pics.

roll.gif

Remember, before y'all GO in , and tear me a new one.

These pics only give us somethin' to look at, & talk about.... While we wait, & nothin' more.

These are shaped how fake XI's were shaped back in the early 2000's [emoji]128534[/emoji]
The infamous bannana Breds from 2000, when the sellers invaded NT and made them willingly buy fakes don't look anything like this.

These look pretty much like the Gammas with a higher cut.

Last edited:
I'm most definitely catchin' SUPER hell, fire & brimstone...

Off these pics.

:rofl:

Remember, before y'all GO in , and tear me a new one.

These pics only give us somethin' to look at, & talk about.... While we wait, & nothin' more.

These fake joints look horrible.

Air-Randy's glue gun is rolling over in its grave right now

The infamous bannana Breds from 2000, when the sellers invaded NT and made them willingly buy fakes don't look anything like this.

These look pretty much like the Gammas with a higher cut.

Nah bruh, the shape of these joints look nothing like the Gammas... I would post pics of the fakes I'm referring to but I don't want to steer off topic too much... But these joints look terrible.

Originally Posted by X-Alt  ​
The infamous banana Breds from 2000, when the sellers invaded NT and made them willingly buy fakes don't look anything like this.​
 ​
These look pretty much like the Gammas with a higher cut.​
 ​
I remember seein' several people rockin' fake Playoff 11's... With super long toe boxes, back then @KayCurrency &@X-Alt. Some pairs, would also say "Jumpman Jam" on the tongue.
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 ​
Horrendous @RustyShackleford!!! I posted these up, for sheer comedy & entertainment. Y'all can't do nothin' but laugh at these pics, seriously. Some dudes on Instagram, think they're actually stuntin' too.

Last edited:
I'm not an advocate of fakes, but it's all some can afford. Can't hate on that.

If the choice was between Eagle pro wings and fake 11s?

Last edited:
^^^^^^

roll.gif

The first pic is basically the '09 SJ mold, with a higher patent leather cut. = Absolute NO GO.

The second pic is just ALL types of wrong... & I think we can ALL agree on that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hopefully we get somethin' as close as they can... to this.

glasses.gif

Ppl always asking for the og cut and og models but hate on them when the brand it actually makes the shoe like it was originally. We got the remodeled version of the space jams not that long ago why not add something different to your collection

You're taking the thread to a whole different route... But I'll add my insight. Back in the day fakes were called "fakes", looked HORRIBLE and they ran about $60-$100, which goes along with your theory about affordability. But now you have these "unauthorized" fakes that damn near look like the real shoes to the naked eye and cost damn near retail. So back then fakes were about saving $$$, but now-a-days people buy fakes because they were unable to purchase a real pair due to the low supply and high demand of the shoes....

You're taking the thread to a whole different route... But I'll add my insight. Back in the day fakes were called "fakes", looked HORRIBLE and they ran about $60-$100, which goes along with your theory about affordability. But now you have these "unauthorized" fakes that damn near look like the real shoes to the naked eye and cost damn near retail. So back then fakes were about saving $$$, but now-a-days people buy fakes because they were unable to purchase a real pair due to the low supply and high demand of the shoes....
A good pair of fake Legend blues or Royals will go for about 80 dollars of Kinstor.

Stuff like Frags, Wings, and real hyped up ****\before release will also cost you a pretty penny.  

Last edited:

If the choice was between Eagle pro wings and fake 11s?

Had to google what Eagle Pro Wings are :lol: if those are your choices save that money and go to another store. **** with a cool $50-$100 you can find a decent pair of Nikes at multiple spots on any random day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom