Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Had to google what Eagle Pro Wings are
laugh.gif
if those are your choices save that money and go to another store. **** with a cool $50-$100 you can find a decent pair of Nikes at multiple spots on any random day.
High quality fakes are easily one of the best options in that range IMO.

​
Damn, I forgot about the True Blue III's droppin' this Black Friday. All I'm tryin' to grab this year, are Doubles of the BM 5's, one pair of Black & Red 1's, a pair of Indiglo 14's, a pair of TB 3's & Doubles of these, the "45 PE's" I'm most definitely tryin' to get those True Blues. I need at least one pair of ALL NA Retros, before I officially retire.

Last edited:
Without a doubt the 09. Whoever says yes is just stirring up the hype.

Last edited:
I hate the Twitter jb plug flexers that say,
"i can't post it now but...".
Believe what you want :rofl:

Last edited:
If Butler was wearing this year's pair then either they won't have a blue sole or he's been wearing them for a while on a regular basis.

Had to google what Eagle Pro Wings are :lol: if those are your choices save that money and go to another store. **** with a cool $50-$100 you can find a decent pair of Nikes at multiple spots on any random day.

Naah. Can't support fake anything so they're not an option at all.

What!!!!? Please. I can name a whole bunch of shoes from $50-$100 that you could build a solid, respectable collection from. Fakes are NEVER an option especially if you have $50-$100 to spend.

What!!!!? Please. I can name a whole bunch of shoes from $50-$100 that you could build a solid, respectable collection from. Fakes are NEVER an option especially if you have $50-$100 to spend

Man Ain't This The Truth Right Here.

What!!!!? Please. I can name a whole bunch of shoes from $50-$100 that you could build a solid, respectable collection from. Fakes are NEVER an option especially if you have $50-$100 to spend.
Ok, that's your opinion and I respectfully disagree. I buy fakes just to make people mad and have shoes that look good, and off the bat I say they're fake. Repheads are expanding, and it's a whole different game.

You need to know where to look, and you'll find the fakes that need second and third looks to detect. If I don't want to pay resell, 60-100 will get you pretty far.

Last edited:
1000% Co-Sign, & repped @dhtowng. I started my sneaker collection, with Nike Dunks, Vandals (My All-Time Favorite Nike Shoe) & the 2001 Black/Royal Air Jordan 1's. I still own MOST of them today, & in very good condition. Those 2001 1's are one of the most uncomfortable shoes... I've ever owned in my entire life.

If there's something about the shoe you don't like then get rid of them. One of the biggest mistakes I see a lot of people make is buying and keeping shoes that they feel are flawed. Whether it's height, quality of the leather, color of the paint, or any number of other things if the shoe isn't retroed in the right way for you then don't waste your time just letting it sit around your house. Get rid of it and use that money to purchase something you actually do like.

Yeah I agree. While I do like do like them, I'm not in love with how they were made. Seeing this new mold and cut gives me an option to replace them with something better. I owned the 2000 SJs and those were/are my favorite shoes. I thought I was getting that back in my life when I bought the '09 and was happy to have the cw again but disappointed that the shoe itself just wasn't the same. I kept them because despite all that, they're still Space Jams. You're right about what you said though. Can't be waste closet space or time.

Last edited:
Ok, that's your opinion and I respectfully disagree. I buy fakes just to make people mad and have shoes that look good, and off the bat I say they're fake. Repheads are expanding, and it's a whole different game.

You need to know where to look, and you'll find the fakes that need second and third looks to detect. If I don't want to pay resell, 60-100 will get you pretty far.

View media item 2056459

Back
Top Bottom