Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

what you just said is incorrect, they are all variants.

Variant Google definition: a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

By that definition, the previous space jams are variants of the og. And idk you knew this, but the infrared pack was a shade lighter than the varsity reds. if you lined up each infrared retro from the varsity red to pack, og, and the infrared 23, you would see different shades of the color red ranging from light to dark
JB is inconsistent when it comes to colors. There is probably not going to be just the color "Infrared" anymore (unless JB does some sort of original remastered series). The 2011 version of the Black, Bordeaux, and Light Graphite got the midsole wrong but they're still considered the colorway (not a recreation of the original) hence a variant. As for the Black, Concord, and White and Black, Royal Blue, and White the same thing could be applied to that. The original Jordan 1 is Black and Red but the color they use know is Varsity Red both are Red so the variant notion can't be applied there. The White and Varsity Red 6 and Black and Varsity Red 6 have nothing to do with the original White and Infrared and Black and Infrared. They're a different colorway altogether. 

JB is inconsistent when it comes to colors. There is probably not going to be just the color "Infrared" anymore (unless JB does some sort of original remastered series). The 2011 version of the Black, Bordeaux, and Light Graphite got the midsole wrong but they're still considered the colorway (not a recreation of the original) hence a variant. As for the Black, Concord, and White and Black, Royal Blue, and White the same thing could be applied to that. The original Jordan 1 is Black and Red but the color they use know is Varsity Red both are Red so the variant notion can't be applied there. The White and Varsity Red 6 and Black and Varsity Red 6 have nothing to do with the original White and Infrared and Black and Infrared. They're a different colorway altogether. 
:rofl: you just
View media item 2075634completely disregarded my post.

Bred 11s is another example.

the ones released to the public were not the PE. they didn't have concord so they aren't considered a technical OG
By That Logic, any retro that featured a different color than the original model is not an og retro bred 1s, chicago 2s, metallic 5s from 2011, any infrared 6 retro, varsity red 6s, '11 bordeauxs, steel 10s, etc. C'mon bro it's still an og retro just a variant.
correct actually. especially the 11 bordeaux, that's a given.
10s slide cuz jordan didn't like the original toe, if that's what you're referring too

roll.gif
you just

completely disregarded my post.

Bred 11s is another example.
just disregard him lol

FYI, if you're going to keep referring shoes by their official colors, Space Jams are Black/Varsity Royal-White.

I don't know how much longer I can read these jumbled up color names. Getting close to making use of that block feature for the first time.

arguing about this because we have months to fill before a release? regardless its silly and childish, if you like them then get them and if not then dont get them. If he wore them in space jam then they can be considered jams AND the royal jumpman space jams can be considered jams as well, its simple that way and yall are petty AF lol just be happy they look way better than any XI since the DMP.

the ones released to the public were not the PE. they didn't have concord so they aren't considered a technical OG
okay so a black jordan 11 PE with a concord jumpman and number 23 ......VS......a black jordan 11 with concord jumpman and number 45..are they different shoes?  

idk OG to me it the first shoe that dropped while MJ was playing/playing in....how can one call it OG when its only OG to MJ himself..."yoo those are sick are those the OGs? na only michael jordan has the originals..this one released later lol"...

Last edited:
You all are over complicating this.
It would be all dandy once we get everyone to start calling these black concord white PE 11's and not space jams or og's because these are clearly not space jams. Not like it's that hard to say you know...
not serious.

Everyone is acting like they aren't gonna cop over a damn nickname dispute.

You'll be clicking on that add to cart button in a damn hurry come release day.

Regardless of the numbers/name gotta put in the work for these.you know well holiday 11s bring out the mass. Mothers, fathers, wives, husbands,girlfriends, brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, aunts, grandmas, grandpas , dogs, cats, gold fish, will be trying to get these.

Regardless of the numbers/name gotta put in the work for these.you know well holiday 11s bring out the mass. Mothers, fathers, wives, husbands,girlfriends, brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, aunts, grandmas, grandpas , dogs, cats, gold fish, will be trying to get these.

Damn gold fish always buying up all the good kicks

​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
God Nike Talk, I can't wait for this release. These are everything I've ever wanted, in a Air Jordan XI Retro. I hope the comfort is sensational.
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Every early fake posted looks completely different. It's hard to Get excited without consistency

Back
Top Bottom