Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Smfh, can't even avoid seeing the fakes with the block feature when the post just gets quoted anyway lol.

Last edited:
Obviously, some ppl don't care to pick up about fakes because the price looked more reasonable than official one
laugh.gif

Obviously, some ppl don't care to pick up about fakes because the price looked more reasonable than official one:lol: .

i hate these people posting this unofficial images..these fakes look loose and goofy

Smfh, can't even avoid seeing the fakes with the block feature when the post just gets quoted anyway lol.

It's so obvious, the shape looks mad crazy....

All this thread really consists of right now :smh:
where was y'all at a couple weeks ago when it started? I was all alone in my disdain for the fake photos lol

where was y'all at a couple weeks ago when it started? I was all alone in my disdain for the fake photos lol
I always felt this way, but never said anything about it lol... I can understand posting a fake pic on occasion to "create discussion" and use it to distinguish between the real pairs, but it gets old once the same dam pics surface every page by the same person. Especially when said poster uses 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 to describe their feelings towards the fakes. Same thing was going on in the WC4 thread too... sigh.

I don't care if they are unauthorized, it shows me what the product is going to look like and its nice being able to know ahead of time and get prepared.
:rofl: thanks for the correction, and after i just graduated with a degree in English smh; I Got to stop listening to future

​
 ​
tired.gif
 ​
Pretty much @El Bro... Repped, that's why I post them up. I've say this countless times, but members keep acting like I didn't.
mean.gif
Members gettin' sensitive, & all in there feelings as usual.... Tryin' they're hardest to sneak diss me... Knowin' they
could've said my name, but rather be on some passive ish... Reporting stuff that's not even serious, so I'm done with
this BS. I'm goin' back to lurk mode. I'll see you crybaby's on release date.
 ​
Don't even try to bait me into gettin' in an argument either. I'm not about to go back & forth with anyone. Anybody
who's tryin' to get at me that's cool, just PM me.

Last edited:
I mean why post up fakes when we all know what shoe it is, the name, color way, what month they release etc, I would never throw shade at no body dawg you good but I feel u on that lurk mode it be like that sometimes....

Fake shoes being posted months before release date ain't helping nobody decide to cop or not. Authorized pics could be posted the day before release and people still gonna cop, patent could be too low people still gonna cop, JM facing the wrong way people still gonna cop, 23 ironed on the back people still gonna cop. And maybe I'm speaking for myself but I'll buy these blind and send em back if I don't like what I get...

Fake shoes being posted months before release date ain't helping nobody decide to cop or not. Authorized pics could be posted the day before release and people still gonna cop, patent could be too low people still gonna cop, JM facing the wrong way people still gonna cop, 23 ironed on the back people still gonna cop. And maybe I'm speaking for myself but I'll buy these blind and send em back if I don't like what I get...
I do the same, that's what free returns are for. As far as using fake images for conversation, there will be discussion without the need to post them, so I don't even see the point of spamming unless it's used for comparing legit pairs to fakes.

Last edited:
da official joints gonna mirror these so get used to it.
even so, posting every single early fake picture defeats the purpose of "posting so people wiol know what it looks like". We got an early fake look a month ago, lets keep it at that. The fakes that have been posted in here havent even been consistant with eachother.

even so, posting every single early fake picture defeats the purpose of "posting so people wiol know what it looks like". We got an early fake look a month ago, lets keep it at that. The fakes that have been posted in here havent even been consistant with eachother.
Remember when you posted a photo of unauthorized Black, Bordeaux, Light Graphite, and Midnight Fog 7s in that thread. Just let it go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom