Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Remember when you posted a photo of unauthorized Black, Bordeaux, Light Graphite, and Midnight Fog 7s in that thread. Just let it go.
Posted The First Two Or Three Photos Of The First Look. After that, photos i posted where retail pairs. I didn't post every single fake early picture posted months in advance. As i clearly mentioned, it's one to post the first few photos, but posing every early photo is annoying. You tried though :rofl:

Last edited:
Posted The First Two Or Three Photos Of The First Look. After that, photos i posted where retail pairs. I didn't post every single fake early picture posted months in advance. As i clearly mentioned, it's one to post the first few photos, but posing every early photo is annoying. You tried though
roll.gif
But still you posted a photo of an unauthorized shoe before. That's all I'm trying to say. Just ignore it, let it go.

But still you posted a photo of an unauthorized shoe before. That's all I'm trying to say. Just ignore it, let it go.
What???? I only care about over saturation of ua photos that's all I've been saying. I done wasting even more thread posts

da official joints gonna mirror these so get used to it.
even so, posting every single early fake picture defeats the purpose of "posting so people wiol know what it looks like". We got an early fake look a month ago, lets keep it at that. The fakes that have been posted in here havent even been consistant with eachother.

seeing da evolution is da fun part... besides duke.. December is a LONG ways away..might as well sit back, educate yourself & be entertained.

I 'm curious why mainland china can often collect many unreleased new coming sneakers of some brands. 
mad.gif

[thread="644948"]Quote:[/thread]
So there's something for both the 23 and the 45. Nice.
I thought that rumor was false. Also (I know it most likely unauthorized) what is making up the 23 on the box, hands?

I hadn't heard confirmation one way or the other. Not sure what's making up the 23. To me it looks like a combination of hands, laces, and maybe soap. :lol:

The 23 is made up of Bugs Bunny Hands/ ears and what seems to be the Monstars hands tangled together while going through clouds and stars

23 For Jordan
45 for The PE
XI made up of stars too
Really pushing this Space theme

Only thing I can't figure out is
If the 23 is a box or a retro card

I see the 45 is the box
Don't know how it's folded in fours

Edit: It's a poster (The 23)

Last edited:
Crazy how y'all had all them arguments about these being the "45 PE Black Concord" or whatever and that they shouldn't be referred to as "Space Jams" when JB themselves are even marketing these as SJs. As they were going to do the whole time. Idk, anything to attempt to win argument and "sound" smarter than the next man I guess. This is directed to whomever it may concern. Y'all know who y'all are lol.

Last edited:
Sidenote

Doesn't look like a pull out box
The top just comes off (Could be indicator to tell retail from fakes)

Back
Top Bottom