Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Man JB doesn't care about justifying anything lol they'll increase the price without explaining anything and it'll still sell out. 

My '09 Space Jams are still in good shape, would cop these ones dropping this year if I could though.

They're going to have to do something to justify that $220 price tag, the price is not going up anymore for a while. Also it wouldn't make sense for JB to charge that much for a regular mesh 11. 

You're dreaming if you think there won't be a price increase... and smoked all the way out if they think there's going to be a price DECREASE. JB doesn't have to justify anything, it's JB - they've been successful with every move they have ever made. 100% from the field

Man JB doesn't care about justifying anything lol they'll increase the price without explaining anything and it'll still sell out. 

QFT.

Stop speaking this outrageous price increase into the Universe

210 For the Win.

No way these are going to 250 retail

The 17s are already hitting for 250

Last edited:
You're dreaming if you think there won't be a price increase... and smoked all the way out if they think there's going to be a price DECREASE. JB doesn't have to justify anything, it's JB - they've been successful with every move they have ever made. 100% from the field
QFT.
Name a reason why there will be a price increase. The prices doesn't increase every year, if it did Jordans would have been $300 a while ago.

Name a reason why there will be a price increase. The prices doesn't increase every year, if it did Jordans would have been $300 a while ago.
there's no need to argue about what we all know and expect to happen. Anything else is trivial. name any Jordan retro where the price went down...... I'll wait.

I may have exaggerated saying they would go up that much but it wouldn't surprise me if they went up. If there is one model that they could pump up the retail on it is the 11 and being that this is the 20 year anniversary of space jam it wouldn't surprise me if they went wild with it.

^since were getting the OG 12 box (and got a run of the mill basic box for the breds), id say anything is possible

Raffles are not really my niche, also it's common sense to stay away from early pairs that show up on the secondary market. Most of the online links are provide by a highly respected member on here. It's just that this whole "do your homework" phrase is asinine.
Agreed but you surprised how stupid some people can be and these will bring out the casual sneaker wearer who doesn't know as much as me or you and doesnt even wear jordans

Dude's that have had a pair of these since the '09 retro and managed to keep them DS salute! No way I could keep a shoe like this in my closet. It's like having a vette and leaving it in the garage or baggin a baaaad chick and not smashing :rofl: "that yo chick B?" "yep, still DS".

Last edited:
09s still in great shape only worn a few times. everyone should have these in the rotation. everyone should flourish with minimal legwork. now to get rid of the 09 true blue 3s. nov and dec seems to be shaping up nicely.

Dude's that have had a pair of these since the '09 retro and managed to keep them DS salute! No way I could keep a shoe like this in my closet. It's like having a vette and leaving it in the garage or baggin a baaaad chick and not smashing :rofl: "that yo chick B?" "yep, still DS".
:rofl:

They have COME BACK!!  Christmas 2016 is going to be hell because of these don't matter if they release a million pairs. But I'm in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There has been a price increase every year and this year especially isn't going to be any different - I can almost guarantee that these will see a 20-30 dollar jump in price.

Why though? Source?

Where you getting this from? Why not a $5-10 increase at the most? You don't think a $20-$30 increase is a bit much? Damn. $250 retail plus tax is basically $300 for Jays after you grab chic fila and a pack of gum when you leave the mall. These should be no more than the already recently increased price of $220. You dudes saying otherwise need to chill and slow your roll. Leave those horrible ideas to Nike and play your role as sane minded consumer. Regular OG CW non collab Jordan retros have no business approaching $300 at retail.

Bruh, who told you how I live my life?! :lol: :rofl:

Any possible price increase isn't even something I want to think about right now though. :smh: Bad enough these "Nike Air" pairs are $220 a pop.

Last edited:
Nike are a bunch of monkey's. Nike air doesnt justify a $220 price niether does premium materials so called "72-10" have considering Js are only $16-$20 at most to make. If we as consumers say i would give them $250-300 easy for these then you can't blame them for doing it especially after what they seen with resell market in past yrs. $190-200 is where these should be. Do i have a feeling they will up it to $220. Probably so.

Last edited:
Nike are a bunch of monkey's. Nike air doesnt justify a $220 price niether does premium materials so called "72-10" have considering Js are only $16-$20 at most to make. If we as consumers say i would give them $250-300 easy for these then you can't blame them for doing it especially after what they seen with resell market in past yrs. $190-200 is where these should be. Do i have a feeling they will up it to $220. Probably so.
1s are the only Js remaining that I buy at $160. Once those hit the $190 mark I'm out of Js altogether.

This remastered stuff is gimmicky nonsense.

And the 2s on bill murray
Jordan seen in Space Jam:

1. Jordan 9

2. Jordan 10

3. Jordan 11 

They appeared in that order in the movie which is kind of an allusion to Jordan's retirement shoes and the finally his comeback shoe, the Jordan 11.

I hope these do not come in that annoying box 11's have been coming in.

10 minute process just to take the shoes out of the box.
roll.gif

The box is great, the extra paper is annoying. The B-Red's needed the nice box. I need to sell all my kicks now just to triple up on these. 

I hope these do not come in that annoying box 11's have been coming in.

10 minute process just to take the shoes out of the box. :rofl:
the box is dope though. I look forward to the box and the kicks but yeah they do tissue paper the heck out of those things. Be having them wrapped like a burrito

Back
Top Bottom