Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

$350 in 4 years? $100+ increase in 4 years?

Not sure if srs.
The WC4's are $220 and sold like water

The XI's are $220 and sold like water

the OVO's are $225 and sell like water

Foams are $250 and sell like water

resell is more, and they are selling.

Its just a matter of time.

$350 in 4 years? $100+ increase in 4 years?

Not sure if srs.
The WC4's are $220 and sold like water
The XI's are $220 and sold like water
the OVO's are $225 and sell like water
Foams are $250 and sell like water

resell is more, and they are selling.
Its just a matter of time.

yes, there will be outliers BUT what about the ones in between?

Foams are not consistently selling out at $250
Aqua 8s took a while to sell out at $190
Maroon 6s took a while to sell out at $220
Oreo 4s, French Blue 7s, Bordeaux 7s

look even deeper and most of the GR retro+ colors arent selling out at $190 like the Statue of Liberty 9s, MTM 7s, alternate 4s, those white/blue/yellow 5 lows.

JB would have to cut production down significantly and stop having drops every weekend to even think about selling at $300+ consistently.

ok.

I believe JB can get $299 for a pair of black/cement 3's with NA on the back by 2020

I also believe JB can get $250 for spacejams this christmas.

not all shoes can achieve these prices, but some models and styles, absolutely.

look even deeper and most of the GR retro+ colors arent selling out at $190 like the Statue of Liberty 9s, MTM 7s, alternate 4s, those white/blue/yellow 5 lows.

JB would have to cut production down significantly and stop having drops every weekend to even think about selling at $300+ consistently.
They also failed to realized the materials on the last two 11s (excluding the Pantone 11s). Legend Blue 11s were leather and 72-10 11s were tumbled leather. Materials can also help determine the price as well.

ok.
I believe JB can get $299 for a pair of black/cement 3's with NA on the back by 2020
I also believe JB can get $250 for spacejams this christmas.

not all shoes can achieve these prices, but some models and styles, absolutely.
now i can agree with this 100%
as we've seen, people will gladly pay for certain models.

They also failed to realized the materials on the last two 11s (excluding the Pantone 11s). Legend Blue 11s were leather and 72-10 11s were tumbled leather. Materials can also help determine the price as well.
Maaaaan that didnt determine the price. We were gonna get a price increase regardless just like the increase happened from the Jams (mesh) to the Cool Greys(Suede) to the Concords. :lol:

JB would push customers away at $300 in 4 years. They would have to be Limited. People would turn away. Especially if luxury materials were not used. I'm sure the NT community and many others would have no problem passing.

Have faith in JB, spacejams for $235 or $240 is more likely than a random $30 increase.

Last edited:
Maaaaan that didnt determine the price. We were gonna get a price increase regardless just like the increase happened from the Jams (mesh) to the Cool Greys(Suede) to the Concords.
laugh.gif
True, but I doubt they're going to increase the price on these. I predict $200 to $220 on these.

Maaaaan that didnt determine the price. We were gonna get a price increase regardless just like the increase happened from the Jams (mesh) to the Cool Greys(Suede) to the Concords. :lol:

True, but I doubt they're going to increase the price on these. I predict $200 to $220 on these.

I'd bet we will see something like $230. The 72-10s were $220 and we've seen at least a $10 increase each year.

72-10s were $220 but all retros in 2015 were increased from 2014 because of 'remastering'. We haven't seen another price increase in general in 2016 but they have shown that they will charge premiums for specific models (CP3, NA back, OVO, etc.). They have also hiked prices mid-year at times like they did with BC3s in 2011. I'd say it could be anywhere between $220-250. Space Jams have released twice and had a special level of hype each time.

For many, these are the only 11s people care about. Never really liked the Concords or the Breds that much. The Columbias are... meh..

Many folks think owning all the 11s makes you God

For many, these are the only 11s people care about. Never really liked the Concords or the Breds that much. The Columbias are... meh..

Many folks think owning all the 11s makes you God

You don't know what it's like to be God when you aren't God. I can attest that owning all of the 11s makes you God. Now bow before me, earthling.

lol XIs are crazy played out but how awesome would it be if they were the first release of the ones he wore in the movie aka the black concords, that would cause trouble especially if remastered and with the og 96 box

Back
Top Bottom