Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Missed out in 09. Definitely going for these. Good thing I passed on the 72-10's. That means maybe doubles on these.

if these are remastered no lie i will be in, OG box will be icing on the cake but they need to fix the PL height at the least for me to be interested

No they didn't
I posted this back in the 72-10 thread. 

Jordan has increased the price because they know people will pay it and we have seen it. Resellers think they can still make 100$ profit on kicks. At 220 retail with tax and shipping it's easy a 250$ shoe. With large quantities produced everyone can grab a pair. Nike and Jordan did the right thing making more they realized the market was there. This has only hurt the reseller which Nike could care less about, it's their brand that sells, the resellers gave Nike/Jordan the market data they needed to justify making more and at a higher price point. So blame the reseller for killing the reselling profit margin.

Last edited:
Nike was gonna raise prices regardless, they're not thinking about resellers. As long as these shoes are selling out quickly there will always be resellers.

Space Jam released on my 10th birthday so these are special to me. But me has 09s so I pass. Hope you all flourish.

I bought 2 pairs of the 2009 edition. I wasn't too fond of the quality or craftsmanship either, but they still look nice on foot lol.

Regardless, I love Spacejams and will cop at least one pair.

Nike was gonna raise prices regardless, they're not thinking about resellers. As long as these shoes are selling out quickly there will always be resellers.
The point was they raised prices because they seen they could get more out people because they were willing to pay a reseller 250 on a GR. Resell has been dead on jordans because of increases prices from nike and more quantity excluding a DB or something like that

Jordans will be $299 before the decade is over

I can see XI's @ $350 by 2020

I posted all of this years ago.

Definitely a strong possibility of the space jam releasing this year to be $250

one thing is certain: prices will continue to rise.

Last edited:
Jordans will be $299 before the decade is over
I can see XI's @ $350 by 2020

I posted all of this years ago.

Definitely a strong possibility of the space jam releasing this year to be $250

one thing is certain: prices will continue to rise.

doubt we will get to the point where base retros are $300+

we are starting to see the point of diminishing returns where we arent getting instant sellouts for every shoe which is different that we had been seeing. we are definitely seeing push back from the community. also, most "sneakerheads" wont be able to afford constant $300 purchases.

doubt we will get to the point where base retros are $300+

we are starting to see the point of diminishing returns where we arent getting instant sellouts for every shoe which is different that we had been seeing. we are definitely seeing push back from the community. also, most "sneakerheads" wont be able to afford constant $300 purchases.
Yup.

I'll cop these even with a price increase only because I never had Space Jams and always wanted them.

With that being said, once Jordans reach above 220....I'm out. I feel bad for you guys who get taxed too, and plus shipping if you order online Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom