Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

If jb can up the numbers of the bred 1s to even more than the CMs or Chis, then im sure they'll make more pairs of these than last years XIs. People who ask if these and true blue will be plentiful are probably anxious which makes them forget that holiday 11s and black Friday releases are the biggest GRs of every year

space jams are one of my all time favs....but i just dont like this retro, so i wont cop. kind of glad i can watch this from the outside ^^

^^^ Yep. I don't pay retail . Crazy enough, I'm watching Space Jam right now and I told my girlfriend these were the shoes releasing when they shoes then in the movie. She goes "Those are the ones"? Then I showed her a pic and she was like "Those are cool. You should get those". I'm not for all black shoes, or Jordan's much, but maybe I try to grab these.

Retail only for doubling up. If I somehow strikeout then I'll pay $300 for a pair no problem. These are must have. No way I'm passing on this. I passed on the 1s since I don't really need them. For others the 1s are > everything else. OG cw 3s,4s,5s,11s and 13s (flint & black red) are must haves for me.

Retail only for doubling up. If I somehow strikeout then I'll pay $300 for a pair no problem. These are must have. No way I'm passing on this. I passed on the 1s since I don't really need them. For others the 1s are > everything else. OG cw 3s,4s,5s,11s and 13s (flint & black red) are must haves for me.

I hear ya. We all have that pair or silhouette that is our favorite. I hate resellers and won't give them the satisfaction....and shoes don't mean that much to me

I hope the pairs I've seen are not the final pair. The patent leather is looking like it comes up extra high?

space jams are one of my all time favs....but i just dont like this retro, so i wont cop. kind of glad i can watch this from the outside ^^
The quality, shape and details are so on point like the OGs. Not to mention the next release might take another 7 years or more. Just because it says 45 on the back you gonna pass?

Are 11s really more popular than the 1s?

yes

but unlike the 1 the xi are recently mass produced for the holidays

most likely the space jams will be mass produced like we have never seen before

if the 1 were mass produced like the xi they would still sell out based on price and resellers

a 160 priced shoe is more attractive than a 220 priced shoe

but the xi i would say are more popular overall but it doesnt seem like because they make tons more than the 1

I hope the pairs I've seen are not the final pair. The patent leather is looking like it comes up extra high?

well og xi's have a higher cut than the retros so since this is a remastered shoe im guessing they want to go with a high cut

Do you guys think this represent the start of the cycle again? aka next year is concords, then cool greys, etc...

Its crazy how JB has lowered the PL cut to Lebron harline over the yrs, then they try to make it up with Kyrie's hairline... The masses think something is wrong, thank goodness im NT old
laugh.gif
... Old as in yrs on earth not join date old
wink.gif

Last edited:
Yea
Its crazy how JB has lowered the PL cut to Lebron harline over the yrs, then they try to make it up with Kyrie's hairline... The masses think something is wrong, thank goodness im NT old :lol: ... Old as in yrs on earth not join date old:wink:

Yea man for years people have complained over the patent cut now we get something better and people still complaining. I quit!

Why y'all acting like this won't sell out first day?? Always giving false hope smhh

false hope? quit being such a negative little brat

if they do sell out first day we all gonna cop

stop trying to put fear and panic already in this thread

false hope? quit being such a negative little brat

if they do sell out first day we all gonna cop

stop trying to put fear and panic already in this thread
Exactly Lol. It's so arrogant and pretentious to not acknowledge that everyone knows these will be a easy mass GR more than last year

..why does everyone act like someone was talking bad about they aunty potato salad when someone says "these will sell out"....they will sell out..its arguably the best colorway of the jordan 11..i dont care how many pairs they make...

BUT everyone will eat..unless you try strolling in to footlocker on sunday morning then obv thats an L...everyone says the jordan era is dying out and the shoes dont sell out as much but not this shoe..its a tradition every year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom