Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

These will not sit but nobody will strike out on these. If they produce as many of these as 72-10s everybody will eat.

These will not sit but nobody will strike out on these. If they produce as many of these as 72-10s everybody will eat.

You can't say that. I know in LA, it's sometimes hard to get a release regardless.

I'm the only one in my group that paid retail for the 1s last weekend. I can't speak for other parts of the country.

11s... Holiday release... Jams...

Don't sleep

Yea I always thought it was funny how all these dudes have pairs before jb athletes and celebs with the actual certified connect
There is a reason why these are called leaked pics. If JB allowed their athletes to wear them they would be official not leaked so unless one of these athletes gives up their multi-million $ contracts to work in a sweatshop they won't be able to get leaked pairs anytime soon. 
well og xi's have a higher cut than the retros so since this is a remastered shoe im guessing they want to go with a high cut
Don't eem bother fam... to a lot of people SJs didn't even exist before 09. JB tries to do it right and people still can't stop complaining. That thick high cut PL with the white line is 
pimp.gif
 2 pair minimum...ok maybe 3. Been wanting a pair for 4 years now. Never had the guts to pay $600+ resale for the 09 pair which really didn't do much for me when they dropped.
As a holiday release I would agree. Those who do strike out. Please don't pay resale right away. I remember people paying $350 for Legend Blues right after they dropped. 

Last edited:
yes

but unlike the 1 the xi are recently mass produced for the holidays

most likely the space jams will be mass produced like we have never seen before

if the 1 were mass produced like the xi they would still sell out based on price and resellers

a 160 priced shoe is more attractive than a 220 priced shoe

but the xi i would say are more popular overall but it doesnt seem like because they make tons more than the 1
Ummmmmm 1s just started selling out in the last 3-4 years. 11s have ALWAYS sold and will continue to do so. Don't ever compare 1s to 11s.. It's not even close, and in no way would 1s sell out if produced in the same numbers as 11s.. 1s only sell now because they are limited/Kanye taught yal, and regular dudes come up on 4-6 pairs to HOARD for years.

And here we go again 3months out and dudes preaching this EVERYBODY will eat nonsense. Why can't yal stick to talk about the shoes and not what u envision might happen 3months down the road?

I'm leaving the thread If this "these will be hard" talk continues. It's simply untrue and bad speculation and completely ignores consumer trends as of late. For those saying these haven't dropped in seven years, remember that these look nothing like the pair that dropped in 2009 our even the 2000 pair; folks waiting for blue jams will have to wait until the next retro. There's not a whole bunch of folks familiar with the look of this pair because theres like 4 pictures total of the og on google and the movie makes them look like the 2000 and 2009 pair.

Everyone who tries and puts in work will eat. JB doesn't care about your hype, they care about making BANK. THESE WILL BE A SUPER GR FOR $220 AND NON EXCLUSIVE.

There is about a million reasons for folks to copp this shoe but there are also a million for folks to pass; purple, pl cut, price, massssss gr, theyre broke, etc.

Last edited:
As usual we start with people proclaiming pass, then more official beauty shots come out, then it begins...

The TURN!

As usual we start with people proclaiming pass, then more official beauty shots come out, then it begins...

The TURN!

Happened on the Jordan 31. I am intrigued by these. I don't usually do black shoes......personally, I would love to try them on before I purchased, but the odds of that are sliiiiiiimm.

Theres no way you should be comparing a SJ 11 release to the 72-10 11,s.Only 1 person i know Got Em like i did.Everybody else I knew struck out on 09,s.There will be alot of pairs to go around.But what makes this release different.Is that your going to have the normal SJ fans.The people who struck out on the last release.Majority of people will be trying for multiples.Nobody knows when the next SJ will release.Which will be years from now like the Bred 1,s.Everybody keeps comparing all jordans to the retros that sit.Most people aren't going to spend $220 as quickly on a 3,4,5.As they would on a SJ or Concords 11.Get ready for the usual videos of fights and violence this December.We have a few on here that don't like the high PL.I got news for y'all.Theres people who are 30+ that lurk these sites that think differently.They remember what the shoe should look like.Sleep if you want to.But these won't sit past a day.

Theres no way you should be comparing a SJ 11 release to the 72-10 11,s.Only 1 person i know Got Em like i did.Everybody else I knew struck out on 09,s.There will be alot of pairs to go around.But what makes this release different.Is that your going to have the normal SJ fans.The people who struck out on the last release.Majority of people will be trying for multiples.Nobody knows when the next SJ will release.Which will be years from now like the Bred 1,s.Everybody keeps comparing all jordans to the retros that sit.Most people aren't going to spend $220 as quickly on a 3,4,5.As they would on a SJ or Concords 11.Get ready for the usual videos of fights and violence this December.We have a few on here that don't like the high PL.I got news for y'all.Theres people who are 30+ that lurk these sites that think differently.They remember what the shoe should look like.Sleep if you want to.But these won't sit past a day.
The difference now is that the quantity is more than likely more than in 2009. 

Hes saying that does not matter because there were so many people that struck out in 09'. Not everyone got a pair. Now this year the supply will match the people asking and demanding for pairs

Hes saying that does not matter because there were so many people that struck out in 09'. Not everyone got a pair. Now this year the supply will match the people asking and demanding for pairs
The difference is that everyone has a chance to secure a pair this time around. I'm not saying it going to be easy but it is possible to secure a pair of these that a pair of 1s.

"So many people struck out". It's such a vague notion when you think about it. Was it in the hundreds or thousands? Since raffles were non existent and online was a little bit easier, how many people really struck out? I'm sure many didn't have the money or didn't really try and get them. I know demand usually out weighs supply but i assume a majority of people claiming they're going for these since they struckout in 09 didn't even actually go for them and or weren't into sneakers. Not trying to buy a sneaker isn't striking out

Closest mask to me had 8 sneaker stores selling them and people struck out if there weren't many stores in their area.

Not arguing, i just think people should interrogate the statements they make. Especially blanket statements like, "these'll sell out because of all those who struck out in _________ year"

"So many people struck out". It's such a vague notion when you think about it. Was it in the hundreds or thousands? Since raffles were non existent and online was a little bit easier, how many people really struck out? I'm sure many didn't have the money or didn't really try and get them. I know demand usually out weighs supply but i assume a majority of people claiming they're going for these since they struckout in 09 didn't even actually go for them and or weren't into sneakers. Not trying to buy a sneaker isn't striking out

Closest mask to me had 8 sneaker stores selling them and people struck out if there weren't many stores in their area.
How can you not go for a sneaker and expect to get them? Im confused. They were not easy to get back then either ..where i am from anyways. All im saying is the supply was less than the demand in 2009. This year it will be a little better but i cant see these hanging around like alternate 12s or gold 5s. Nike is smart. They definitley wont over produce. I see same as 72-10 numbers

Last edited:

Way way more. Holiday 11 release numbers have been climbing steadily. 500k of Legend Blues and 750k of 72-10. Hopefully we hit 1 Million with these joints. 

The difference is that everyone has a chance to secure a pair this time around. I'm not saying it going to be easy but it is possible to secure a pair of these that a pair of 1s.
Yup...the fallout of BRED 1 thread can be seen in all the threads. Sucks why 1s can't be had everyone that wants one.

There is a reason why these are called leaked pics. If JB allowed their athletes to wear them they would be official not leaked so unless one of these athletes gives up their multi-million $ contracts to work in a sweatshop they won't be able to get leaked pairs anytime soon. 

I never mentioned anything about leaked pics... I said dudes having pairs as in actually possessing them before jb athletes n celebs

Way way more. Holiday 11 release numbers have been climbing steadily. 500k of Legend Blues and 750k of 72-10. Hopefully we hit 1 Million with these joints. 

Yup...the fallout of BRED 1 thread can be seen in all the threads. Sucks why 1s can't be had everyone that wants one.

According to here: http://*************.com/news/2016/02/air-jordan-11-72-10-1-million-pairs the number of 72-10's was in excess of 1 million.
Because of kid sizes

Back
Top Bottom