Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Thanks bro. I've never seen the movie. I was thinking about watching it but I'll skip it since you just ruined the ending for me.

In other news I guess that Ben Baller pair seals the deal. Purple it is. But to release that Nike is gonna have to admit they pooched two releases.
My friend go watch that movie as soon as possible. It's JB, so they'll probably say close to the movie version as possible.

Thanks bro. I've never seen the movie. I was thinking about watching it but I'll skip it since you just ruined the ending for me.

In other news I guess that Ben Baller pair seals the deal. Purple it is. But to release that Nike is gonna have to admit they pooched two releases.
Honestly I'd rather see the Jams were all used to. I'd be able to put up with slightly-below 2000 Quality, not everything has to drop you know. One day people will be asking for the black liner Black\Red Patent XI lows "because MJ rocked them" and that the red one wasn't enough. To have the white PL outline would mean using full grain leather which is lololol not happening.

Last edited:

Honestly I'd rather see the Jams were all used to. I'd be able to put up with slightly-below 2000 Quality, not everything has to drop you know. One day people will be asking for the black liner Black\Red XI lows "because MJ rocked them." To have the white PL outline would mean using full grain leather which is lololol not happening.
There was white durabuck outline for the Bordeaux 7s so anything is possible my friend.

Interested in seeing the clothing to match this release. Was there any in 2009?

Last edited:
Holiday season 2016 is going to be LIT.

I've said it a hundred times, and I'll say it once more:

This is a great time to be into J's.

Less hype, more pairs, OG touches abound.

In.

P.S. Can we get the purp Jumpman tho? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Except Nike/JB is passing on the lack of resale with higher retail price... The price increase from LB 11s in 2014 to the 72-10s was like $30 and the quality increase was non-existant.

Interested in the clothing to match this release. Was there any in 2009?
The clothing will probably have "Jam" in the font like the 23 on the back of 11s or something like that. I wish JB would release some of the vintage clothing that released with the original models were released. 

They're the same shoe my friend one had a 23 (Space Jam) because Jordan's jersey number was 23 in the movie. The other one had 45 (NBA) on them because that was his jersey number when he returned. They're the same shoe, just with different jersey numbers to match the situation. 

It's not the same shoe. MJ did not wear 2

Me started wearing the space Jams 5/10/95, before that he wore the Concords (prototype) as well against tinkers wishes. It's widely known mj wore prototype 11's throughout the entire playoff series against the magic. Later that summer space jam began filming and tinker presented mj with a proper more finished version with tweaked color and with his proper jersey number. The next season MJ wore Concords for the majority of the season until he hit the all star game and broke out the columbias

Last edited:

Me started wearing the space Jams 5/10/95, before that he wore the Concords (prototype) as well against tinkers wishes. It's widely known mj wore prototype 11's throughout the entire playoff series against the magic. Later that summer space jam began filming and tinker presented mj with a proper more finished version with his proper jersey number. The next season MJ wore Concords for the majority of the season until he hit the all star game and broke out the columbias
I said this earlier

It the same shoe colorway wise and model wise, the movie is suppose to be a fictional take on how Jordan returned to the NBA. The reason why the retail release was blue is because of the camera and lighting making the jumpman appear blue.

Me started wearing the space Jams 5/10/95, before that he wore the Concords (prototype) as well against tinkers wishes. It's widely known mj wore prototype 11's throughout the entire playoff series against the magic. Later that summer space jam began filming and tinker presented mj with a proper more finished version with tweaked color and with his proper jersey number. The next season MJ wore Concords for the majority of the season until he hit the all star game and broke out the columbias

CroatianStyle owns the actual sneakers MJ wore in the movie and they have Concord accents...

http://theshoegame.com/articles/detailed-look-at-michael-jordans-movie-worn-space-jam-11s.html

Camp James with CroatianStyle...Skip to 2:48 in the video to get to the part regarding the Space Jams...

It the same shoe colorway wise and model wise, the movie is suppose to be a fictional take on how Jordan returned to the NBA. The reason why the retail release was blue is because of the camera and lighting making the jumpman appear blue.
If you don't know what you're talking about then you shouldn't act like you have the definitive answers. Thats what's wrong with America.

The shoes he wore in the movie vs what he wore in the playoffs are different.

Movie=concord    

Playoffs=Royal

There's no camera/lighting bs involved. The Playoffs/Royal jumpman XIs we're royal because Nike intended Nick Anderson to wear the signature Air Jordan that year in the playoffs. Unfortunatly for Nick, Jordan came back and wore what would've been the Orlando make-up of the playoff XI. The only thing that makes the 95 playoff XIs 'space jams' is the all black upper and clear sole. Other than that 'Space Jam' has nothing to do with it. The only 'space jam' XIs are the concord jumpman ones from the movie. The other ones might as well be called the Magics. The space jams have never released. Its been 20 years. 

Last edited:

Honestly I'd rather see the Jams were all used to. I'd be able to put up with slightly-below 2000 Quality, not everything has to drop you know. One day people will be asking for the black liner Black\Red Patent XI lows "because MJ rocked them" and that the red one wasn't enough. To have the white PL outline would mean using full grain leather which is lololol not happening
Why is that so funny? We got full grain on the cements that just released and on recent OG hi 1s. Why would they stop on the pair with the most attention? 

And sorry to break it to you but the 2000 XIs sucked. They better be doing a LOT better than that for these.

I'm really excited for these...I remember buying them from eastbay without an issue back in 2000. Probably the only shoe i've ever owned that girls were into

If theyre as readily available as the last 11 release, they should be a breeze .

Last edited:
If you don't know what you're talking about then you shouldn't act like you have the definitive answers. Thats what's wrong with America.

Movie=concord    
Playoffs=Royal

There's no camera/lighting bs involved. The Playoffs/Royal jumpman XIs we're royal because Nike intended Nick Anderson to wear the signature Air Jordan that year in the playoffs. Unfortunatly for Nick, Jordan came back and wore what would've been the Orlando make-up of the playoff XI. The only thing that makes the 95 playoff XIs 'space jams' is the all black upper and clear sole. Other than that 'Space Jam' has nothing to do with it. The only 'space jam' XIs are the concord jumpman ones from the movie. The other ones might as well be called the Magics. The space jams have never released. Its been 20 years. 
Game worn pair with a Concord Jumpman:

View media item 1929328

Movie=concord    
Playoffs=Royal

The playoffs were concord and were made for MJ to play in in the 95/96 season. He pulled out the black sample pair cuz the NBA said he couldn't wear white concords while the rest of the Bulls were wearing black. Same reason her wore the Flight One the game before. The shoe was not made for Nick Anderson. The shoe had 45 on it because that's the number Jordan was still wearing when Tinker had the sample made.

The 10 was made for other players to wear. Tinker has said that he started concepts for the 11 for MJ to wear if he came back. Actual production samples of the 11 didn't go into production until Jordan was already back in the league. The Nick Anderson story was a theory people came up with because he wore the 10 and people thought the 11 MJ wore was blue because that's how it was released in 2000. There are no photos of any black 11s with a royal jumpman before the 2000 samples.

View media item 1929330

this discussion is gonna go on till we start seeing UA pairs 
laugh.gif
. Give me the Royal Jumpman JB!

I just hate how people are saying that the movie pair and the worn worn pair is the basically the same. Look up the definition of same. There were two different pairs with different details. JB could release either one. Regardless of which pair they release, it will be recognized as the Space Jams. This argument is just as stupid as the flu game argument. You ALL will buy with no question come December

None of this matters because Ryoal Blue > Concord. End of discussion.

These gonna be my first 11 mid and they better not hike these up to something stupid like $250. 

Many versions of the shoe. 

The only reason any one is bringing up concord is because JB might drop the 2016 pair with concord. Most remasters have added or changed colors from the previous retros to align with the original shoe that was made. I bet the true blue 3s will have red on the back of their tongue this year. 

The only reason any one is bringing up concord is because JB might drop the 2016 pair with concord. Most remasters have added or changed colors from the previous retros to align with the original shoe that was made. I bet the true blue 3s will have red on the back of their tongue this year
Think that was already reported, That the tongue is gonna have red 

Back
Top Bottom