Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

View media item 1929402

View media item 1929403

View media item 1929404

View media item 1929405
Many versions of the shoe. 

The only reason any one is bringing up concord is because JB might drop the 2016 pair with concord. Most remasters have added or changed colors from the previous retros to align with the original shoe that was made. I bet the true blue 3s will have red on the back of their tongue this year. 

The pair with the blue jump man is obviously made in 2000 cause of the patent leather cut and the tongue photo is samples and release pair of the 2000 pair. So the one MJ wore is concord not blue, and you can tell if you look at those from different angles in different light that the jump man will appear blue

These look the worst out of the 11's when they yellow. I feel like they lose its personality.

Gonna need dat icy sauce.

Shoot while JB is at it they should flip the jumpman around too. :nerd: :nerd:

This thread is turning into that dress debate :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not really concerned all that much much about the direction of the Jumpman, or whether it's blue or purple, or whether the tongue tab has 'JAM' on it.

Those are interesting aesthetic details I guess, but all I truly care about is the comfort and quality of these. Sometimes quality complaints are exaggerated, but not when it comes to the '09 Space Jam. They may look adequate, but they feel awful. Whereas the 2000 were just fine.

The quality and comfort of the 72-10 has given me a little hope that Nike will do these properly.

Will be coping another pair definitely. Gave my 09' pair to my brother. I still have my 2000's pair though. Need to Ice the soles.
View media item 778914View media item 778913

Those almost look like gum bottoms. You've earned that dark yellow. Buy a pair of the 2016s if you want an icey sole but keep those 2000s the way they are. Those are gorgeous.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. Didn't realize how much people actually enjoyed the piss yellow soles so much.
The issue is when its at the state where it's yellow but not gummed up, or with the new milky soles, a vomit green. 

The playoffs were concord and were made for MJ to play in in the 95/96 season. He pulled out the black sample pair cuz the NBA said he couldn't wear white concords while the rest of the Bulls were wearing black. Same reason her wore the Flight One the game before. The shoe was not made for Nick Anderson. The shoe had 45 on it because that's the number Jordan was still wearing when Tinker had the sample made.

The 10 was made for other players to wear. Tinker has said that he started concepts for the 11 for MJ to wear if he came back. Actual production samples of the 11 didn't go into production until Jordan was already back in the league. The Nick Anderson story was a theory people came up with because he wore the 10 and people thought the 11 MJ wore was blue because that's how it was released in 2000. There are no photos of any black 11s with a royal jumpman before the 2000 samples.
Even in the worlds smallest photo you can tell that jumpman is the same color as Penny's jersey.

Holiday season 2016 is going to be LIT.

I've said it a hundred times, and I'll say it once more:

This is a great time to be into J's.

Less hype, more pairs, OG touches abound.

In.

P.S. Can we get the purp Jumpman tho? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

QFT

Back
Top Bottom