Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

There is no problem wear js till they yellow.. Actually enjoying dirty soles is insane on these...
The first part of discoloration of the clear sole is ok.. After that shade they're done...

The concord jump man is way more OG to me than the Orlando blue. Its the counterpart to the Black/White concord. They match so well with each other. Its like they put thought into it. They need to release. I don't want any Nick Anderson XIs anymore. I want the ones made for MJ and I want them with the white outline, the proper cut of patent including quality, Thick full grain at the ankle, N/A on the insole, the Black and Gray box, and the correct translucent grayish/touch of blue sole. 'Do it right or don't bother.' should be their mantra and it should be printed all over the shoebox paper.

Nike's been all about releasing these 'niche piece of history' kicks lately. I think the writing is on the wall, the only question is are we getting the shape and quality back.

Last edited:
I already have DS 2009s. Give me a Purple Jumpman so I can justify these 2016s!!!!!

I understand you purist but I personally am not a fan of the purple.

I dig the blue from 2009 best.

These are the pair he wore in the 95 playoffs. He did not wear the same shoe in the film. The shoes in the film had 23 on the back.
They're the same shoe my friend one had a 23 (Space Jam) because Jordan's jersey number was 23 in the movie. The other one had 45 (NBA) on them because that was his jersey number when he returned. They're the same shoe, just with different jersey numbers to match the situation. 

They're the same shoe my friend one had a 23 (Space Jam) because Jordan's jersey number was 23 in the movie. The other one had 45 (NBA) on them because that was his jersey number when he returned. They're the same shoe, just with different jersey numbers to match the situation. 

So you're saying that Nike made him a separate shoe for the movie with a different number on the back but you're saying it's the same shoe. I'm confused. It's clearly a different shoe. You're saying that the Space Jam version had a purple jumpman and I'm saying that might be true. I just haven't seen any proof of that. If Nike was going to make him a separate shoe for the movie why wouldn't they make it match the Toon Squad uniforms? And why would they pull blue out of their *** for the retail release only four years later?

So you're saying that Nike made him a separate shoe for the movie with a different number on the back but you're saying it's the same shoe. I'm confused. It's clearly a different shoe. You're saying that the Space Jam version had a purple jumpman and I'm saying that might be true. I just haven't seen any proof of that. If Nike was going to make him a separate shoe for the movie why wouldn't they make it match the Toon Squad uniforms? And why would they pull blue out of their *** for the retail release only four years later?
It the same shoe colorway wise and model wise, the movie is suppose to be a fictional take on how Jordan returned to the NBA. The reason why the retail release was blue is because of the camera and lighting making the jumpman appear blue.

It the same shoe colorway wise and model wise, the movie is suppose to be a fictional take on how Jordan returned to the NBA. The reason why the retail release was blue is because of the camera and lighting making the jumpman appear blue.

Thanks bro. I've never seen the movie. I was thinking about watching it but I'll skip it since you just ruined the ending for me.

In other news I guess that Ben Baller pair seals the deal. Purple it is. But to release that Nike is gonna have to admit they pooched two releases.

Back
Top Bottom