Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I don't get where you got we were slamming them at all from... like at all. where?
​Anything early is gonna get a negative reaction.  Thats where niketalk came in to my quote.  If you get on their Instagram site you will see the slamming that I was referring to.  I was not talking about anyone here more than the feedback/reaction they were getting on their own site.

People seem to be tripping about missing out on these for retail. Ever since the BRED 11 release I have manually copped heavy multiples online for every Retro 11 holiday release.

IMO, these see arguably one th easiest releases yearly.
Lol you make it sound so easy

I don't get where you got we were slamming them at all from... like at all. where?

​Anything early is gonna get a negative reaction.  Thats where niketalk came in to my quote.  If you get on their Instagram site you will see the slamming that I was referring to.  I was not talking about anyone here more than the feedback/reaction they were getting on their own site.
Ok thought you were talkin about here. and people on ig are dumb. I seen so many kids calling out fakes and legit as the opposite

also, JB doesn't put a shoe into production then is like, you know what? nah **** that change this up.
that don't happen.

:lol: you're joking right?

comparison-black-bottom-vs-white-bottom-air-jordan-9-ix-photo-blue-video-review.jpg

always thought manufacturing pics were dope.

questions, what does da outside box says that holdi all da carbon fiber shanks on da outside?

and where are these pics from?

Last edited:
I just got back from the Nike store in Brooklyn and I must say I was disappointed. The staff has zero knowledge of their products and release dates. I inquired about the space jams and I was told they won't be getting them in at all. They had nothing but junk in there. The most expensive Jordan shoe was about $149, rest was junk. The Jordan sweats, shorts and tees felt cheap. Big place with very little people in there and that was the first sign I knew I wasn't gonna be impressed. Every time I inquired about the space jams, the staff was like " no but we have these on sale for 20% off, look, wow! ". I was like " WTF???, I'm not interested, sir, stop trying to push your crap on me". I got fed up and walked out. Never again I will set foot in a Nike store.
mean.gif
FYI, that's a factory store. Don't expect large launches from there. 

always thought manufacturing pics were dope.

questions, what does da outside box says that holdi all da carbon fiber shanks on da outside?

and where are these pics from?
It's from a friend/youtuber who claims he knows the workers in the factory and is the reason he gets his shoes earlier. I didn't believe him so he send me pics

Still a little skeptical of the authenticity of his schools. They all look legit. He just now got the wool Jordan 11s

Last edited:
In the factory pics, the bred 1 that's sliced and diced.  They do that to inspect the quality of the shoe.  They are called retain samples.  You tear them up to find the flaws then they get corrected.  Its simple first part approval.  Every established business in manufacturing has that process.  Google ISO quality system.  That is what allows the product to change sometimes as they go.  Sometimes those flaws get missed and results in B grades or seconds as my plant calls them.  These are the possible UA/GMs that we all know and have read about.  I really don't think fakes are gonna have that type of quality inspect.  Its also very possible for the defects to make it all the way to retail as well.  Humans are the QC at the end of the day, not machines, and the big heads in them factories are not the qc either they just want their numbers met. 

The news paper head line reads " Police catches four facilities making fake shoes worth 1.4M USD"

The way the shoe is cut up might have been taken/stolen from an legitimate factory to be reverse engineer or sample check at the fake factory.
​Wow, so are all those pics from that newspaper article

don't know pics were from a earlier post.
​The paper article kinda throws me off.  In the line of pics provided I just went off the pics of the cut up shoe.  If you look closely the leathers and tongue are precisely cut to gage thickness maybe durability.  They have certain spec that has to be met.  I just find these pics intriguing just because of my own process at work.  I work for a small factory owned by a billion dollar company.  Believe me that's not bragging.  These small factories are no different to Nike .  Nike cashes in while the factories will do anything to stay afloat.  Just because Nike says make X amount does not mean they will only make X amount overall.  They will sell to small business to make their profit.  The factories overseas mean nothing to Nike unless they can make their products for the cheapest estimate.  If another will do it cheaper,Nike moves on leaving that factory in a lurch without blinking.  That's the not so sexy business part of a zillion dollar Nike inc.

​The paper article kinda throws me off.  In the line of pics provided I just went off the pics of the cut up shoe.  If you look closely the leathers and tongue are precisely cut to gage thickness maybe durability.  They have certain spec that has to be met.  I just find these pics intriguing just because of my own process at work.  I work for a small factory owned by a billion dollar company.  Believe me that's not bragging.  These small factories are no different to Nike .  Nike cashes in while the factories will do anything to stay afloat.  Just because Nike says make X amount does not mean they will only make X amount overall.  They will sell to small business to make their profit.  The factories overseas mean nothing to Nike unless they can make their products for the cheapest estimate.  If another will do it cheaper,Nike moves on leaving that factory in a lurch without blinking.  That's the not so sexy business part of a zillion dollar Nike inc.

Agree , if you look at the other pic as well all sides have been cut up. In my factories each individual parts are inspected/ measures during the process prior to moving to final assembly . Destructive testes are done at FA stage.
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just copped tix to see Space Jam at the cinema. November 16. So hyped! I was 8 years old when Space Jam came out, I went to see it with some friends. As a die hard Bulls and Jordan fan, I was amazed. The next day I wanted to see it again and no one could go (must have been a Sunday or something). I had my dad drop me off at the movies solo and I sat through 3 straight showings of Space Jam. I went home and kept trying to dunk. So excited to see this in theaters again. And even more hype now to cop these 11s. 

For anyone interested in catching a showing, it's only two days: http://www.fathomevents.com/event/space-jam 

Just copped tix to see Space Jam at the cinema. November 16. So hyped! I was 8 years old when Space Jam came out, I went to see it with some friends. As a die hard Bulls and Jordan fan, I was amazed. The next day I wanted to see it again and no one could go (must have been a Sunday or something). I had my dad drop me off at the movies solo and I sat through 3 straight showings of Space Jam. I went home and kept trying to dunk. So excited to see this in theaters again. And even more hype now to cop these 11s. 

For anyone interested in catching a showing, it's only two days: http://www.fathomevents.com/event/space-jam 
if you watch it now that you're older it might ruin the nostalgia. just a heads up cuz Jordans "acting" is the worst

if you watch it now that you're older it might ruin the nostalgia. just a heads up cuz Jordans "acting" is the worst
Haha I hear you, but nah, I've definitely seen it again kinda recently. The magic is still there. I'm just hype to see it again on the big screen. 

Well here it is..the 1st official review

Orgasmic.

Oh btw those saying celebrities would have gotten these before anyone else. UN > Superstars.

If them realwop pairs are not real...then resale market on these is going to be a landmine. I watched the video paused it and can't see any differences at all. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom