Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Looks like fake_education is vouching for chicken_wop...dont know what to think. He is from that part of the country running creme de la creme of fake sneaker scams. Always made me a lil uncomfortable.

The game dun got spooky. 

Last edited:
What's happened to you recently?

who hurt you, b?

Life. :smh:
raw

Looks like fake_education is vouching for chicken_wop...dont know what to think. He is from that part of the country running creme de la creme of fake sneaker scams. Always made me a lil uncomfortable.

The game dun got spooky. 
isn't chicken Wop and the real chickenwop 2 different accounts?

Last edited:
So where has these "early" shops come from???? All of  a sudden people got multiple sites that people swear is legit! I'll say it once and I will say it again...Marcus and Jordan Brand athletes don't even have their pairs yet. How does these web.com/shopify built sites have them so early! 

So where has these "early" shops come from???? All of  a sudden people got multiple sites that people swear is legit! I'll say it once and I will say it again...Marcus and Jordan Brand athletes don't even have their pairs yet. How does these web.com/shopify built sites have them so early! 

They getting them from their UA PLUG.

My dog Supa Dupa Rupa and his Ratchet Reviews gets those same pairs. For example in these Space Jams there has been 4 different version and his UA pairs are identical to pairs carried by major shops like UN and these sites. Like I said, Marcus Jordan hasn't even received his. Dez and other JB athletes haven't either. It's amazing how so many people in here knows the game but will still pay almost double for an early pair when you can be patient and get 2 legit pairs in a couple months! Man I won 4 72-10s last year through local raffles. I didn't even have to cop online. I know damn well Space Jams will have even more pairs available. To each his own...

Spoke to an actual Nike rep here in atlanta that works in the retro division (dunks, js, air max, etc) he told me these space jams are the same mold they've been using every holiday release from the past few years.
MOLD AS IN SIZING LOL.. BC THE MOLD IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT
Are you sure? the 2011 concords are actually cut narrower than the low 11s. I had to order a 12.5 in the 2011 concords, and it was a job by itself finding them in a 12.5.
mean.gif
I COPPED AN 11 (SAME SIZE) IN BOTH ACTUALLY

My dog Supa Dupa Rupa and his Ratchet Reviews gets those same pairs. For example in these Space Jams there has been 4 different version and his UA pairs are identical to pairs carried by major shops like UN and these sites. Like I said, Marcus Jordan hasn't even received his. Dez and other JB athletes haven't either. It's amazing how so many people in here knows the game but will still pay almost double for an early pair when you can be patient and get 2 legit pairs in a couple months! Man I won 4 72-10s last year through local raffles. I didn't even have to cop online. I know damn well Space Jams will have even more pairs available. To each his own...
Because they really dont know the game

I said this a while ago too, how these dudes have FSR and stores and JB athletes don't even have them. Nike sending them to YouTube reviewers first. Lmao. Jacques Slade just now got Black Toes and those come out next week.

I said this a while ago too, how these dudes have FSR and stores and JB athletes don't even have them. Nike sending them to YouTube reviewers first. Lmao. Jacques Slade just now got Black Toes and those come out next week.
Yep! Foamer Simpson got his top 3s like last week and said it was the first retro shoe JB has ever sent him. Nobody has space jams yet

Last edited:
I know folks get up in arms over nicknames for shoes but "Black Concords" isn't inaccurate for these if the white/black pair is accepted as "Concords".

They will always be the "Space Jams" to me regardless of Jumpman color or achilles number but I'm just stating a point.

Just sold my DS 72-10's so I have money for the Space Jams. Can't afford to have 2 pairs of $220 shoes with a different colored jumpman.

These gonna be easy to get?

MOLD AS IN SIZING LOL.. BC THE MOLD IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT

I COPPED AN 11 (SAME SIZE) IN BOTH ACTUALLY

Interesting.

Just to be on the safe, and not make the same mistake twice, I will try on both at the store. I have an advantage. They are a couple of legit shops here in Brooklyn that will be getting them a couple of weeks earlier than the official release date. I can't wait to have one of these in hand and I can't wait to own a pair. I need a nice pair of black sneakers for the job.

Not trying to get involve in forum drama but let's not dismiss every space jam shoe as a fake until we have an official pair in hand.

Sam

I wonder what kinda theme they're gonna put on the box for other 11s. Obviously they can't do a Space Jam theme on Breds or Concords. Grape for Concords? Bread for Breds? Bandeja Paisa for Columbia's?

I wonder what kinda theme they're gonna put on the box for other 11s. Obviously they can't do a Space Jam theme on Breds or Concords. Grape for Concords? Bread for Breds? Bandeja Paisa for Columbia's?

It's an interesting thought. I personally don't care what the box would look like. I just want the $hitz to fit for once. Lol.

In the entrepreneural world if you have money and the right connections, you can get anything.

Interesting.

Just to be on the safe, and not make the same mistake twice, I will try on both at the store. I have an advantage. They are a couple of legit shops here in Brooklyn that will be getting them a couple of weeks earlier than the official release date. I can't wait to have one of these in hand and I can't wait to own a pair. I need a nice pair of black sneakers for the job.

Not trying to get involve in forum drama but let's not dismiss every space jam shoe as a fake until we have an official pair in hand.

Sam

Don't think any retail store will let you try them on. You might have to purchase both sizes and return one of them. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Don't think any retail store will let you try them on. You might have to purchase both sizes and return one of them. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Pretty sure release day products can only be exchanged for instore credit.

No worries my friend. I'm cool with both shops. I have a great relationship with them. Me and my family spend lots of money there. I will try both sizes, that's if they have a 12.5, and take some pics for the forum.

Don't think any retail store will let you try them on. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Yeah, which is really stupid if you think about it. Because if I buy them and they dont fit, I will return them anyways. So they may as well let you try them on before selling them. Regardless, no shoe company should tell you that you cant try them on, these are shoes after all.

Last edited:
Here in Brooklyn every retail shop actually lets you try them on. I don't know of any shops that won't let you. Are there shops out there that don't let you try them on? That's kinda weird.

Back
Top Bottom