Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Anyone have a link to both the original and blackout Tune Squad jerseys? Not tryna buy an Ali Express replica here (even though they're really well made).

@Crunchnmunch YEAH IM IN BROWNSVILLE.

FUNNY THAT SOME FOLKS IN THAT IG THREAD WERE SAYING STUFF ABOUT STOCKX
laugh.gif

Well from the footlocker aspect of pairs

The amount of pairs we are getting in are absurdly high

Like higher than past holiday 11's by a lot

Now don't get me wrong 11's always sell out during holiday season that's a given

But some lower end stores are set to have 500 pairs which is kinda crazy as last year 72-10 drop those same stores got like 250-300 pairs

Again it will sell out in sure as resellers will of course load up plus the general demand of people who want it PLUS the Xmas selling bump

But those who do plan to resell this may not move the way you hope

This man always has the best info on niketalk
Hands down

Anyone have a link to both the original and blackout Tune Squad jerseys? Not tryna buy an Ali Express replica here (even though they're really well made).

I wouldn't say they are well made. I see people wearing clearly fake jerseys and the numbers/name on the back just get destroyed in the wash. It looks like it melted

Has anybody compared pics of the grey suede that Ive been seeing pics of to these.  Just wondering thoughts.

Has anybody compared pics of the grey suede that Ive been seeing pics of to these.  Just wondering thoughts.
idk, but i think they might construct those better than the SJ since they are a PRM and limited

yup!!! His sj comparison was there an hour ago, he posted the outsole and the shoe insert

IG is roasting wop and fake ed
​  Twalk22 says It would take someone from JB/Nike to come out and say these earlys are fake for people to finally listen.  So I guess the simple ? is why haven't they done that yet.  All these early sellers are taking from Nike/JB pockets, right?  If they have already then I just have missed it.  To me its pretty simple JB says formally that if you get them before release they are fake air jordans Period.  We have heard before that nike has shut down factories before.  Maybe not Nike but authorities.  Id have to say Nike has some stoke, so why don't they just shut down the chickenwops,UNs or any early sellers of the world for making money off of their likeness.  You all know MJ has not had a problem doing that before.  Why would nike pick on overseas factories that make terrible fakes but not the ones that make HQ fakes.  Still illegal either way you put it.  People making money off of Nike/MJs brand has never sat well with Michael Jordan.  He will sue the s--t out of you for celebrating his HOF in a Chicago grocery ad.  So why would he let this slide.  Just something I was thinking about, intrigued by the responses.

​  Twalk22 says It would take someone from JB/Nike to come out and say these earlys are fake for people to finally listen.  So I guess the simple ? is why haven't they done that yet.  All these early sellers are taking from Nike/JB pockets, right?  If they have already then I just have missed it.  To me its pretty simple JB says formally that if you get them before release they are fake air jordans Period.  We have heard before that nike has shut down factories before.  Maybe not Nike but authorities.  Id have to say Nike has some stoke, so why don't they just shut down the chickenwops,UNs or any early sellers of the world for making money off of their likeness.  You all know MJ has not had a problem doing that before.  Why would nike pick on overseas factories that make terrible fakes but not the ones that make HQ fakes.  Still illegal either way you put it.  People making money off of Nike/MJs brand has never sat well with Michael Jordan.  He will sue the s--t out of you for celebrating his HOF in a Chicago grocery ad.  So why would he let this slide.  Just something I was thinking about, intrigued by the responses.
someone who pays extreme attention to detail PLEASE buy a pair from wop, then buy a pair from footlocker and compare.

There's so much about why he's shady but there is not a single account from someone who has bought a pair from him and a legit pair to prove he's legit

someone who pays extreme attention to detail PLEASE buy a pair from wop, then buy a pair from footlocker and compare.

There's so much about why he's shady but there is not a single account from someone who has bought a pair from him and a legit pair to prove he's legit
​  I'm a 16 year manager of a specific factory owned by a billion dollar corp Sealed Air.  I completely understand attention to detail.  QC, early, sample, trial, test samples etc.  If anyone tries to replicate the product I make and pass it off as ours they will get sued and lose and shut down go home.   Just because I know the details of that process I tie that into shoe making.  Being shady is one thing, committing a crime is on another level.  By following this forum for almost ten years and THIS thread since the beginning.  How are these early sellers not prosecuted/indicted for selling counterfeit shoes.  Nike understands every bit of the Laws that are in place.  Why don't they take advantage of that to fill their pockets that much more.

​  I'm a 16 year manager of a specific factory owned by a billion dollar corp Sealed Air.  I completely understand attention to detail.  QC, early, sample, trial, test samples etc.  If anyone tries to replicate the product I make and pass it off as ours they will get sued and lose and shut down go home.   Just because I know the details of that process I tie that into shoe making.  Being shady is one thing, committing a crime is on another level.  By following this forum for almost ten years and THIS thread since the beginning.  How are these early sellers not prosecuted/indicted for selling counterfeit shoes.  Nike understands every bit of the Laws that are in place.  Why don't they take advantage of that to fill their pockets that much more.
free primo

Free promo but not make money off it?  Thats not Nike and sure as h--l not Jordan Brand.  Nobody gonna make money without Nike/JB cashing in from it.

Free promo but not make money off it?  Thats not Nike and sure as h--l not Jordan Brand.  Nobody gonna make money without Nike/JB cashing in from it.
yea meant promo
and it's free promo so they didn't spend anything, no money lost. plus they'll have their money cuz I'm sure you know; stores have to buy their stock

That's understandably true. Judging his fakes does make us want a retail pair even more.. Quality thinking if you ask me JB... Now combat resellers!

For me. I know this ChickenWop guy probably sells fakes. But looking at his pics tells me what the retail pair will look like when released. Thus, making me want it more. 

IMO, Nike doesn't care cus they will sell out all the pairs they manufacture for this release.

They are going after them, in a larger scale that we probably don't hear or read about. Jordan just lost a battle with one copycat. It's cost time and money, the amount of product they make compaired to what they sale is unaffected by counterfeit products. But as far a consumer stand point, they don't want unreliable untested products in our hands. But it's a uphill battle because the company selling them is not listing them as legit, only the people they sell to like ChickenWop and FineLine...had to throw his name in [emoji]128514[/emoji]

They are going after them, in a larger scale that we probably don't hear or read about. Jordan just lost a battle with one copycat. It's cost time and money, the amount of product they make compaired to what they sale is unaffected by counterfeit products. But as far a consumer stand point, they don't want unreliable untested products in our hands. But it's a uphill battle because the company selling them is not listing them as legit, only the people they sell to like ChickenWop and FineLine...had to throw his name in [emoji]128514[/emoji]
fineline ain't fake tho

fineline gets pairs directly from retail stores. He gets his pairs a couple weeks before release, not months like wop

Personally I would have loved the jersey to go with the 11s but 23 with 45, it just like cross branding to me
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom