Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

If I can't pay retail for the new SJ, I will go to my local stores here. They are well known for originals. I will have to pay a premium, but At least I know what I'm getting. But you guys know what the great part is? I get to try them on. Lol.

Chicken wop sells fakes? He gets pretty defensive at times. Sensitive asf. Wonder if he's like that in person.
no one has multiple FSR of Authentic retail pairs 3-6 months in advance. Don't buy from him. If there is too much semantics involved (early pair, china connect, sample on full saize run) don't buy from that person.

Well fake_education is doing a comparison with chickenwop's pairs.

Well fake_education is doing a comparison with chickenwop's pairs.
I've heard that profile has been outed a few times. It taught me that there are high and low quality fakes. I believe it was someone on NT. Believe whatever though. I would never shop with wop. Too many shady details

I've heard that profile has been outed a few times. It taught me that there are high and low quality fakes. I believe it was someone on NT. Believe whatever though. I would never shop with wop. Too many shady details
You mean fake_education has been outed?

I thought that dude was pretty reliable?

It's a common sense thing for me. I don't see how some nobody off Instagram would get such amount of "samples" and even moreso with the fact he goes & sells them. Who at Adidas/Nike etc would just give him all those samples/early pairs for him to go and sell? It's too far fetched for me. Maybe some are real, & If they're ALL legit then fair play to the man he's obviously got an amazing plug, but imo i just don't think they are.
He claims they're stolen from factories.

Chicken wop sells fakes? He gets pretty defensive at times. Sensitive asf. Wonder if he's like that in person.
no one has multiple FSR of Authentic retail pairs 3-6 months in advance. Don't buy from him. If there is too much semantics involved (early pair, china connect, sample on full saize run) don't buy from that person.

The mold on his early pairs have changed like 3 times. He clearly doesn't sell legit pairs

That FakeEducation guy used to review knockoff Chinese replicas back in the day. Didn't know it was him until I seen a pic of him on IG.

I just saw him on Instagram getting called out by people because I guess he took down so e Space Jam comparisons. Then said it I was false that early shoes are always fake. He posted a pic of maybe him or two other guys standing left to like 50 pairs of Yeezys.....I hate Yeezys, but I think I hate resellers more......d@mn reseller trash.

I just saw him on Instagram getting called out by people because I guess he took down so e Space Jam comparisons. Then said it I was false that early shoes are always fake. He posted a pic of maybe him or two other guys standing left to like 50 pairs of Yeezys.....I hate Yeezys, but I think I hate resellers more......d@mn reseller trash.
yup!!! His sj comparison was there an hour ago, he posted the outsole and the shoe insert

IG is roasting wop and fake ed
View media item 2211543
View media item 2211544
View media item 2211545

Last edited:
yup!!! His sj comparison was there an hour ago, he posted the outsole and the shoe insert

Some one Said he posted pics of the inside of the shoe and it had different dates.....I don't know I didnt see the pics. But yeah, from what I have heard of the woo guy he seems to be in cahoots with him. I think that woo guy goes by a bunch of different names, not just one or two. But yeah, I think he was saying he already has pair of the Alternate 91' Jordan 6s coming out in March......I'm sorry, but for 1 I don't trust resellers, and for 2 I don't trust anyone who has a pair of shoes 5 months early.

Can't blame him though, Jordan leaks shoe information 6-10 months in advance of course someone will take advantage. Impatient fools can't wait, so the scam is easy. Play around with words like sample, early, 100% authentic, fresh out the factory, everyone else is fake except me. It's an easy hustle as shown by everyone who capes for wop

Can't blame him though, Jordan leaks shoe information 6-10 months in advance of course someone will take advantage. Impatient fools can't wait, so the scam is easy. Play around with words like sample, early, 100% authentic, fresh out the factory, everyone else is fake except me. It's an easy hustle as shown by everyone who capes for wop

I agree it's an easy opening, but c'mon.....does no one have any standards any more, self respect? People value money that much to where you look like a scumbag.....let me rephrase, ACT like a scumbag.

View media item 2211554View media item 2211557

And this the man you put your faith in when you buy off STOCK X. Keep acting like a QREW bop and not listening to us old *** men.

Ish is starting to hit the fan. IG is def been killing this game. Think about how it effects NT; see a shoe early with horrible looking quality months early, dudes say they like it for talking points, dudes say ignore it because it's known they'll look completely different, thread is quiet. Then retail pairs come out and we're sold.

:lol: Boy said Chicken Wop's legit and said it with confidence. He's shopped with him before.. :rofl:

The sad part is after all this madness, people will still buy from this guy... SMH

On the other hand that jersey is fire in both colors....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom