Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

@Crunchnmunch I REMEMBER.. I COMING WITH
laugh.gif

I wonder what kinda theme they're gonna put on the box for other 11s. Obviously they can't do a Space Jam theme on Breds or Concords. Grape for Concords? Bread for Breds? Bandeja Paisa for Columbia's?
ENOUGH.. IT BETTER BE THESE FOR CONCORDS AND BLK/REDS  RESPECTIVELY

Last edited:
Here in Brooklyn every retail shop actually lets you try them on. I don't know of any shops that won't let you. Are there shops out there that don't let you try them on? That's kinda weird.

Yes specially the raffle and FCFS ones. Buy first and return later. You don't have the luxury since you need to select your size first before the actual release date.

@Crunchnmunch
I REMEMBER.. I COMING WITH :lol:
You from here so you already know what's up. Lol

You from Brooklyn?

Yes specially the raffle and FCFS ones. Buy first and return later. You don't have the luxury since you need to select your size first before the actual release date.

Gotcha. These little mom n pop shops don't operate like that, at least not in Brooklyn. They ask us what size, we try them on and off to the counter we go.

If I had to pay, then try on, I would pay and try them on right there in the store. If they don't fit, I would politely ask for a different size. I just can't leave the store with a pair that don't fit.

You from Brooklyn?
Gotcha. These little mom n pop shops don't operate like that, at least not in Brooklyn. They ask us what size, we try them on and off to the counter we go.

If I had to pay, then try on, I would pay and try them on right there in the store. If they don't fit, I would politely ask for a different size. I just can't leave the store with a pair that don't fit.
They won't let u where I'm from because u have to pre select your size. If u needed a different sz than U selected they wouldn't do it because u would be taking someone else's size they had reserved for them.
Are u paying resale at the mom and pops in Brooklyn?

Last edited:
They won't let u where I'm from because u have to pre select your size. If u needed a different sz than U selected they wouldn't do it because u would be taking someone else's size they had reserved for them.

Wow. I don't think I can do business with that store. So, your basically saying if you select the wrong size, I'm *****ed out of my money? That's a first for me. I can understand that happening on the internet, but in a real store? Sad.

To answer your question, no, they pay way more. For example: the asking price for space jams at these shops, at least what I was told is $350.

Wow. I don't think I can do business with that store. So, your basically saying if you select the wrong size, I'm *****ed out of my money? That's a first for me. I can understand that happening on the internet, but in a real store? Sad.
Ya dog that's every store in the Bay Area :lol:
I know my size inevery shoe so it never effects me but I honestly feel bad for the first time buyer of that particular shoe because some styles fit people differently.

To answer your question, no, they pay way more. For example: the asking price for space jams at these shops, at least what I was told is $350.
Ya that's probably why they let U try them on because they have them in stock. With the raffle system all the shoes sell out by a certain time. Then Amy unclaimed pairs are fcfs, but u still more than likely couldn't try them on :smh:
Do they let U try them on in let's say footlocker?

Last edited:
Ya dog that's every store in the Bay Area :lol:
I know my size inevery shoe so it never effects me but I honestly feel bad for the first time buyer of that particular shoe because some styles fit people differently.
Ya that's probably why they let U try them on because they have them in stock. With the raffle system all the shoes sell out by a certain time. Then Amy unclaimed pairs are fcfs, but u still more than likely couldn't try them on :smh:
Do they let U try them on in let's say footlocker?

The guys here on the forum say they should be enough pairs of SJ for everyone, so none of that raffle stuff is necessary.

In the entrepreneural world if you have money and the right connections, you can get anything.
In this case you gotta be a millionaire. Celebs would be lining up for these connections to real so called early pairs. Man there's managers that I know form major retailers that haven't even gotten their pairs yet! Some stores haven't even gotten black toes. So to be honest I got connections too! Real ones!

You from Brooklyn?

I need to go to a store where you're at that they're sitting on shelves and you can just walk in and buy. Trying on any 11 is not an option here, even if it is first come first serve cuz chances are, there's a line and if the size you ask for doesn't fit, the shoes are probably sold out within half an hour.

Last edited:
In this case you gotta be a millionaire. Celebs would be lining up for these connections to real so called early pairs. Man there's managers that I know form major retailers that haven't even gotten their pairs yet! Some stores haven't even gotten black toes. So to be honest I got connections too! Real ones!

I hear yeah brother. All I'm saying is it's not impossible. Dont be surprised if anything.

The guys here on the forum say they should be enough pairs of SJ for everyone, so none of that raffle stuff is necessary.
Not true. Every store here will be doing the raffling system regardless of how many pairs they're getting to make life easier for employees.

I need to go to a store where you're at that they're sitting on shelves and you can just walk in and buy. Trying on any 11 is not an option here, even if it is first come first serve cuz chances are, there's a line and if the size you ask for doesn't fit, the shoes are probably sold out within half an hour.

Based on what I read in this thread there should be enough pairs for everyone. We will have to wait and see. Here in Brooklyn, my local sneaker store still has the cherries, gold ones, 72-10s, Columbia, georgetowns, the green n black snake $hitz, infrareds, bred lows, navy blue gum lows and even a couple of pairs of low concords for sale. The prices are like 280-300 for the lows and 350 for the mids. He doesn't have all the sizes, but a fair good amount.

Not true. Every store here will be doing the raffling system regardless of how many pairs they're getting to make life easier for employees.

Gotcha. That I didn't know. Personally, I don't participate in raffles. I work to hard for that. I shouldn't have to wait and see if I win, then still have to pay. I think it's obsurd.

Again, I don't participate in raffles and I don't camp out. I'm financially stable, so If I like the shoe that bad, and it's a hard find, I'll just pay extra.

I hear yeah brother. All I'm saying is it's not impossible. Dont be surprised if anything.
They only person that has a legit connection IMO is Chickenwop. He's asian too lmao. Just kinda wanted to point that out. And even he said sizes are hard to come by. He gets pairs one by one over time.

Most of these "mom n pop" shops only offer in store credit.

City Gear as well. Who has an onlinr presence as well as numerous b&m stores.

Found that out with Flu Games release. My pair looked awful and had to snag a pair off NDC to swap it with.

Again, I don't participate in raffles and I don't camp out. I'm financially stable, so If I like the shoe that bad, and it's a hard find, I'll just pay extra.
Rich stay rich by not spending more than they need too! Why pay anywhere between an extra 50 - 500% when you don't need to.

Last edited:
They only person that has a legit connection IMO is Chickenwop. He's asian too lmao. Just kinda wanted to point that out. And even he said sizes are hard to come by. He gets pairs one by one over time.
buy from him if you want lol.

Chicken who?? That's the name of the store or a member?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not rich, but I'm not broke either. I own property here in Brooklyn and Brooklyn is one of the most expensive places to live in America today. I work for my money, but I also have my money working for me. That's how you do. :smokin

My budget for the new jams are $300 max, that's if I can't pay retail. I just need a pair to dog out for work.

Chicken who?? That's the name of the store or a member?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not rich, but I'm not broke either. I own property here in Brooklyn and Brooklyn is one of the most expensive places to live in America today. I work for my money, but I also have my money working for me. That's how you do. :smokin

My budget for the new jams are $300 max, that's if I can't pay retail. I just need a pair to dog out for work.
don't buy from anyone with the name chicken or wop, or chicken wop. If you'll pay resell, try goat app or a legit seller with retail pairs. Chickenwop sells fakes

don't buy from anyone with the name chicken or wop, or chicken wop. If you'll pay resell, try goat app or a legit seller with retail pairs. Chickenwop sells fakes
Chicken wop sells fakes? He gets pretty defensive at times. Sensitive asf. Wonder if he's like that in person.

Back
Top Bottom