Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Haven't bought a pair of 11s since the CDP 11s. Seen these in person today, needless to say I'm buying a pair of these on Release day.

If the person that had them on had an unauthorized or fake pair it looked a hell of a lot better than my CDP pair!

The Patent leather cut and mold was on point.

Last edited:
Haven't bought a pair of 11s since the CDP 11s. Seen these in person today, needless to say I'm buying a pair of these on Release day.

If the person that had them on had an unauthorized or fake pair it looked a hell of a lot better than my CDP pair!

The Panent leather cut and mold was on point.
Good to hear. That and with the big numbers their supposed to putting out it will be easy for all of us, just the way I like it.

Almost forgot, I dropped by my local footlocker this morning and the young man there told me not to worry. Says they are more space jams than probably any other 11. Told me all footlockers will have them and will have good amount. Says to me if I was that serious about a pair, just download the app and reserve a pair.
Which app? how do you reserve a pair? 

The Panent leather cut and mold was on point.
pics?

Has anyone seen the altered 90s poster converted to a shirt with jam jersey and xi from finish line.  Kind of cool.

I hooe evryone is right and that these are a massive GR release. It's the holiday JB release and everyone that wants one or wants to gift ine should be able to

I think these are gonna be produced like the 72-10s where there was plenty leftover for everyone but idk how I feel about these i like the 2001 version Better something about that 45 kind ruins the shoe

Went to hibbetts and finish line in my town over the weekend.  Talked to both managers of each store.  Both were confident that they would be around for atleast 2-3 days after release.  Just based on last years sells to the inventory they will get this year.  Obviously larger sizes will go within the 1st 2 days.  Anyway what I got from both.  There will be plenty.

Went to hibbetts and finish line in my town over the weekend.  Talked to both managers of each store.  Both were confident that they would be around for atleast 2-3 days after release.  Just based on last years sells to the inventory they will get this year.  Obviously larger sizes will go within the 1st 2 days.  Anyway what I got from both.  There will be plenty.
of course, past couple years they've been ramping up production. figured they'd follow suit.
If someone fails then they just didn't go to a store or checkout online. won't be hard

I'm going for a pair from each store.  This is my favorite shoe of all Jordan shoes.  Since I'm gonna wear them casually they will last me awhile.

I'm still debating if I want these or not I really want a pair of 2001 space jams but at the same time I can save money by being these year space jams instead of buying a pair that's gonna be yellowed already

I'm still debating if I want these or not I really want a pair of 2001 space jams but at the same time I can save money by being these year space jams instead of buying a pair that's gonna be yellowed already
​  These will be worth it if you like the colorway.  If the 45/23 is that big of a deal then idk.  To find a pair of 2000 jams DS compared to these,  its all about what means more to ya.  Jams from 2000 are special as well, but this is the true Player Exclusive from 1995.  If that don't mean anything to you, go for the 2000 jams.  Either way you win.  Good luck on that decision. 

​  These will be worth it if you like the colorway.  If the 45/23 is that big of a deal then idk.  To find a pair of 2000 jams DS compared to these,  its all about what means more to ya.  Jams from 2000 are special as well, but this is the true Player Exclusive from 1995.  If that don't mean anything to you, go for the 2000 jams.  Either way you win.  Good luck on that decision. 

Thanks for the input I mean the space jam color way is my favorite of all time in the 11 but the 2000 version just holds value to me because when my big bro was still alive these and the Concords were his favs and were buried with him but don't get me wrong there dope but I like that vintage look but money wise instead of paying 450+ I'll probaly have to go with these and if I don't feel em then I'll buy an og pair in honor of my big bro

Thanks for the input I mean the space jam color way is my favorite of all time in the 11 but the 2000 version just holds value to me because when my big bro was still alive these and the Concords were his favs and were buried with him but don't get me wrong there dope but I like that vintage look but money wise instead of paying 450+ I'll probaly have to go with these and if I don't feel em then I'll buy an og pair in honor of my big bro
​  I get that, repped.       Memories that coincide with these shoes are extremely important, especially to family.  I hope you get what you want.

My last conversation with my father was about the loss the Bulls had to the Magic in the 95 playoffs.  But I turned that conversation into a positive.  He knew I loved MJ and his shoes.  So long story short, that shoe has the same meaning that it does to you.  But in a different way.   Sorry to get deep here, but this is what shoes/collecting/wearing should be all about.  The memories.  And the joy/fun you get from an anticipation of a release.  Obeycee323, thank you.

My last conversation with my father was about the loss the Bulls had to the Magic in the 95 playoffs.  But I turned that conversation into a positive.  He knew I loved MJ and his shoes.  So long story short, that shoe has the same meaning that it does to you.  But in a different way.   Sorry to get deep here, but this is what shoes/collecting/wearing should be all about.  The memories.  And the joy/fun you get from an anticipation of a release.  Obeycee323, thank you.

Sorry to hear that my big bro was a big bulls fan and Mj fan himself and yea I feel you this is what I love about collecting when shoes bring back memories of loved one or events from the past and it's all cool man we are all family in the sneaker community

Back
Top Bottom