Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I feel like getting these early and getting a pair off GOAT they are at 375, cuz I know this release is gonna be crazy

Maybe if they were 300 but that's still tripped out..just be patient young grasshopper

Last edited:
For real, does anyone actually strike out on 11's any more?

I feel like you have to physically try to not be able to get one. 

Maybe if they were 300 but that's still tripped out..just be patient young grasshopper[/quote

I know let alone the retail is a lot already but if I was back home in LA then they will be easy but since I moved to a part of the state where they don't get sht its online or bust for me

Last edited:
For real, does anyone actually strike out on 11's any more?

I feel like you have to physically try to not be able to get one. 

I know what h mean but where I live it's only online or bust because here in a part of Washington where I live they don't crap

These are gonna sell out instantly. I expect resell to be at around 325-375... Smaller sizes (8,8.5,9) reaching the most in resell value

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
UA pairs on eBay are selling right now for over $300. After release, people are gonna be skeptical on paying lower prices due to fear of buying reps or UA's

Y'all have said it yourself, you'd rather pay more for the peace of mind.

But we'll see

Back
Top Bottom