Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

These are gonna sell out instantly. I expect resell to be at around 325-375... Smaller sizes (8,8.5,9) reaching the most in resell value

I feel max 325 that's gonna be the resell just look at the 72-10 and I would cop these early but not at 375

72-10's and these are not in the same category. Everyone knows about the space jams, everyone will cop[/quote

I know that but I mean I meant the amount of pairs that's gonna be produced its gonna be like the 72-10 or maybe even a little less who knows but for sure everyone is gonna wanna a pair for their whole family

Last edited:
put in effort and you should get them. prepare for a months worth of posts about people asking if x amount of retail ahead of release is a good deal. 
mean.gif

I know what h mean but where I live it's only online or bust because here in a part of Washington where I live they don't crap
I'm 99% online only too, and Dallas gets plenty of everything. Just a little work and patience. 11's are pretty easy given their production figures. 

These won't hit $325-375 either. Max $300 in my mind. Too many pairs to go around. $280 more likely to me. 

I'm 99% online only too, and Dallas gets plenty of everything. Just a little work and patience. 11's are pretty easy given their production figures. 

These won't hit $325-375 either. Max $300 in my mind. Too many pairs to go around. $280 more likely to me. 

Yea around there with the amount of pairs that are gonna be produced I can't see them go above that and yea that's the thing I usually used to get everything in store and I have no luck online I got lucky with black toes but that's about it here in Kennewick, WA doesn't get anything but in LA it's easy to score on 11s but thanks for the input

Looks like Nike SOHO is getting and selling these this week at the their grand opening.
wink.gif

I see a lot of people here feel like these are gonna be as easy to grab as the 72-10... But, these are the Space Jams we're talking about, was it easy for you guys to grab them when they last released? I hope you guys are right though.

I see a lot of people here feel like these are gonna be as easy to grab as the 72-10... But, these are the Space Jams we're talking about, was it easy for you guys to grab them when they last released? I hope you guys are right though.
Things have changed a lot since 09, nike doesnt like negative press for releases. So now they flood the market with 12s, since the red/blk 12s nike have increased the numbers... Just chill and make a plan and you should be good..Between EU sites and FTL FA Champs apps you should be ok...

Things have changed a lot since 09, nike doesnt like negative press for releases. So now they flood the market with 12s, since the red/blk 12s nike have increased the numbers... Just chill and make a plan and you should be good..Between EU sites and FTL FA Champs apps you should be ok...
I'm not worried about not getting one-- it's just funny to me that people are comparing this with the 72-10 release as far as how easy it was. Even though they increase the amount available to the public, these shoes are well known and have history behind it in comparison with the 72-10. So there are way more people looking forward and waiting for this release.

it was pretty easy in Maryland if you lined up for your camp out early enough. But then again, easy meant something different then. These are far more produced

I'm not worried about not getting one-- it's just funny to me that people are comparing this with the 72-10 release as far as how easy it was. Even though they increase the amount available to the public, these shoes are well known and have history behind it in comparison with the 72-10. So there are way more people looking forward and waiting for this release.
i don't know why people keep mentioning the history, especially since most don't care about it history anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom