Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

does the app limit you from entering the same size in multiple stores? Say I'm local to both NYC and north jersey can I enter for every store that has them? 

does the app limit you from entering the same size in multiple stores? Say I'm local to both NYC and north jersey can I enter for every store that has them? 

You can only select 3 stores per app relative to your location. You can enter the same or different size on all 3 apps.

i6xq0w.jpg

First, you don't understand sarcasm; it's quite common here on NT. Second, I was right about the 2016 1s (no tumbled leather on the ones released November 5th). Third, how did I lose credibility if it's true? Fourth, Sole Collector is known for putting nicknames on Retros (check their Guides to Air Jordan Colorways series). Peace Bro. 
People thought there was tumbled leather on the black toes? Interesting...

This guy still saying he called the black toes being smooth when a pic of the shoe dropped before he said it :x :smh:

And if you were right, how is that anything to brag about? You guessed... I litterally don't get your point and why you keep bringing that up constantly

Royals are gonna be smooth leather! Guys I'm the source now. Quote me

First, you don't understand sarcasm; it's quite common here on NT. Second, I was right about the 2016 1s (no tumbled leather on the ones released November 5th). Third, how did I lose credibility if it's true? Fourth, Sole Collector is known for putting nicknames on Retros (check their Guides to Air Jordan Colorways series). Peace Bro. 

People thought there was tumbled leather on the black toes? Interesting...

No they didn't, the day the black toes were rumored was the same day a pic of smooth leathered black toes popped up with no sole.. not a peep of it was mentioned before that picture but hey what do I know!

Back
Top Bottom