Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

People may take the word of whoever they chose, you merely expressed your distaste for NT by saying, "I have lost faith in NT if they believe some of the things Sole Collector post."    your criticism had no argument as to why people shoudlnt believe sneaker websites. You were the same MF'er in 1s threads spewing false info. Even If I said nothing in response to you, you have lost your credibility on NT by doing the very same thing you are accusing SC of, which is pulling info out of their behinds.
First, you don't understand sarcasm; it's quite common here on NT. Second, I was right about the 2016 1s (no tumbled leather on the ones released November 5th). Third, how did I lose credibility if it's true? Fourth, Sole Collector is known for putting nicknames on Retros (check their Guides to Air Jordan Colorways series). Peace Bro. 

Last edited:
It's all estimates. the 1mil from last year also included lower than men sizes

Full family sizing so maybe tipping a mill, but there are more than enough men's sizes for everyone. When that launch map hits,you're only going to see water. If your store has a retro account, they'll have them.

Full family sizing so maybe tipping a mill, but there are more than enough men's sizes for everyone. When that launch map hits,you're only going to see water. If your store has a retro account, they'll have them.
So the ocean folk are SOL on the release? Oh noes. 

Sj9...lol so lame.
I HAD TO GOOGLE THIS THINKING THERE WAS SOME AJ IX SJ THEMED SHOE... CANT BELIEVE ANYONE THAT WOULD CALL THEM THAT CRAP
mean.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

72-11's are getting restocked to death so whatever numbers we thought originally cant be too accurate by now 

fr 72-10s stay poppin up every month or two. somebody check the dates on the tags nike must be cooking up more pairs. no way these restocks part of the original run 
laugh.gif

anyway hope they treat these jams the same way 

What all apparel is to be released?

White/black jersey.
White/black shirt.
Out here for days shirt.

Idk if this is the wrong thread but any details on when the jersey will drop? I seen some small boutiques sell them already. Anyone have a lead to where it can br copped for retail? This to me is as important as the shoe itself.

Will NDC have them or only SNKRS? I've copped 3 years in a row with confirmation in under 20 minutes on NDC. I haven't gotten a thing on SNKRS . Haven't kept up with shoes like I used to so sorry if this has been asked a billion times.

Will NDC have them or only SNKRS? I've copped 3 years in a row with confirmation in under 20 minutes on NDC. I haven't gotten a thing on SNKRS . Haven't kept up with shoes like I used to so sorry if this has been asked a billion times.
SNKRS for Men's sizes and NDC for other sizes. That's how these Jordan releases have been usually happening.

Last edited:
So lets say 200,000 for each time zone. Sounds fair if you ask me.. I don't want to get down to the real math.. Distributions,locations and whatnot.

So many opportunities on 72-10s with restocks last year.
If these play out even semi similar, the Jams oughta be a breeze....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom