Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I just want to clarify that the Space Jam 11's are not going to be released early at Nike SOHO. It was the retro 9's that they were referring to as the early "Space Jams" release.

I don't think I ever recall the 9s being referred to as SJs. Makes sense I guess but there's one shoe 99% of people think of with Space Jam

SJ 9s
laugh.gif
Silly JB

These are gonna sell out instantly. I expect resell to be at around 325-375... Smaller sizes (8,8.5,9) reaching the most in resell value

Come on man, stop short changing this shoe. They are going to crash the Nike servers and resale will be at least $450.

SJ 9's is hilarious. But I guess JB will do anything it can to sell a shoe that doesn't usually sell well on it's own.

SC may know more than you. We won't know what they're going to be called until they officially drop. In has always attached nicknames to retros. Top name them the space jam 9s is corny and abrupt but space jam is their latest gimmick

SC may know more than you. We won't know what they're going to be called until they officially drop. In has always attached nicknames to retros. Top name them the space jam 9s is corny and abrupt but space jam is their latest gimmick
Sneaker websites are all the same and they follow each other. Also you contradicted the article and what you been saying with this statement. 

Sneaker websites are all the same and they follow each other. Also you contradicted the article and what you been saying with this statement. 
no I didn't. You talk as if you know something that ************* does not. You disapprove of NT discussing the SC like you know for a fact Jb won't name these the space jam 9s, which Jb may very well do.

That's something you've been doing a lot lately. Speaking about things with a confidence and certainty like you know for sure, when in fact you are only speculating

Last edited:
no I didn't. You talk as if you know something that ************* does not. You disapprove of NT discussing the SC like you know for a fact Jb won't name these the space jam 9s, which Jb may very well do.

That's something you've been doing a lot lately. Speaking about things with a confidence and certainty like you know for sure, when in fact you are only speculating
It's called criticism, some sneaker websites are not operated by official people who work for the companies. They receive information about the shoes from people like Dino or DJ Folk and can add their own personal things to them. As you said yourself we don't know so why take the word of one site?

It's called criticism, some sneaker websites are not operated by official people who work for the companies. They receive information about the shoes from people like Dino or DJ Folk and can add their own personal things to them. As you said yourself we don't know so why take the word of one site?
People may take the word of whoever they chose, you merely expressed your distaste for NT by saying, "I have lost faith in NT if they believe some of the things Sole Collector post."    your criticism had no argument as to why people shoudlnt believe sneaker websites. You were the same MF'er in 1s threads spewing false info. Even If I said nothing in response to you, you have lost your credibility on NT by doing the very same thing you are accusing SC of, which is pulling info out of their behinds.

Zamn didn't even realize these were 220. Gonna be hard to choose between these & true I'm a sucker for OG 3's, but at this pricepoint somethings gotta give

Back
Top Bottom