Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I been out the NT loop so long didn't know there was a Tune Squad Jessy release lol now I'm kinda stressed. Any info where I could possibly cop?

Those tune squad jerseys are a nice novelty to have, but I can't get down with 23 on back and 45 on the shoes ...seems hella tacky IMO.

Those tune squad jerseys are a nice novelty to have, but I can't get down with 23 on back and 45 on the shoes ...seems hella tacky IMO.

Never really going to wear my jersey. Just bought for the collection. Not really into matching merchandise apparel with matching shoes anyways.

Nice to have now.

Its pretty sad i plan on buying these and i still need to wear my, LBs and 72-10s
mean.gif
And the Gammas saw the light of day maybe twice....

Its pretty sad i plan on buying these and i still need to wear my, LBs and 72-10s :smh: And the Gammas saw the light of day maybe twice....

Hehe. I feel ya. Got two gammas and never wore them both. flipped one and eventually sold the other after like one year. but yeah,Had the same issues. Had to downsize considerably and still doing so. Much as i love collecting, just cant have money sitting like that anymore for me. So I've kept the shoes that really have no resell value and the ones i plan to wear. I do have like a few pairs that I've kept that are just there cuz i really want them. Lol. But these SJ will be bought and rocked, from time to time,but nonetheless they'll be worn. Hehe

Its pretty sad i plan on buying these and i still need to wear my, LBs and 72-10s
mean.gif
And the Gammas saw the light of day maybe twice....
ONLY SAD OUTSIDE OF NT
laugh.gif
.. ANYONE THAT DOESNT KNOW ME VERY WELL WOULD THINK IM NUTS.. I HAVENT WORN BANNED I'S, HAVE BT'S IN THE MAIL, COPPED TWO FLYKNIT RACERS TODAY, HUNTING FOR FLIGHTPOSITES, AND WAITING ON SJ'S .. HALP

Hehe. I feel ya. Got two gammas and never wore them both. flipped one and eventually sold the other after like one year. but yeah,Had the same issues. Had to downsize considerably and still doing so. Much as i love collecting, just cant have money sitting like that anymore for me. So I've kept the shoes that really have no resell value and the ones i plan to wear. I do have like a few pairs that I've kept that are just there cuz i really want them. Lol. But these SJ will be bought and rocked, from time to time,but nonetheless they'll be worn. Hehe
I FLUCTUATE.. I GO FROM SELLING OFF A BUNCH OF STUFF TO BUYING A BUNCH.. JB/NIKE HAS CERTAINLY GOT ME THIS YEAR. FOR A GOOD LIKE 2 YEARS I WOULD ONLY BUY SOMETHING IF I SOLD LIKE 2 OR 3 PAIRS

Back
Top Bottom