Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

More. 
So you're telling me theres a chance?
roll.gif

On a side note, not even going to bother with preorder. Should be enough to go around, if you really wanted it. You'll get, retail!

What will resell be?

Please give me logical predictions

You shouldn't need resale. What part of massive GR do people not get. I have Foot Locker near me that don't even get Jordan retros and Kobe Elites, and they are getting multiple size runs of these.

If you are a fake-*** reseller looking for a come up, you may want to sit this one out, champ!!! Hell, you can still find 72-10s for close to if not full retail.

You shouldn't need resale. What part of massive GR do people not get. I have Foot Locker near me that don't even get Jordan retros and Kobe Elites, and they are getting multiple size runs of these.

If you are a fake-*** reseller looking for a come up, you may want to sit this one out, champ!!! Hell, you can still find 72-10s for close to if not full retail.
I'm asking in case I don't cop on RD

I'll stick close to this thread until I cop. Should make legit checks easy if I dont go through goat

I'm asking in case I don't cop on RD

If you have Foot Lockers near you, that should not be an issue. If those Foot Lockers have HOH, you are good money.

The app will sort all things out. Last year, people initially struck out on the 72-10s because you had people winning over 7 raffles. Once the 6:00pm unclaimed pair window opened up, everybody ate. The app will eliminate all of that. Now, those wanting multiple pairs, they may have to put some leg work in.

G I wonder what I'm gonna do with these :/. If I land 2 pairs of the 45s I might have to drop these off at the goodwill if there's no resell on em. JB should still be ashamed for using that struggle PL height on 09's in the first place. Can't wait until 12/10.

View media item 2230050

Last edited:
If you have Foot Lockers near you, that should not be an issue. If those Foot Lockers have HOH, you are good money.

The app will sort all things out. Last year, people initially struck out on the 72-10s because you had people winning over 7 raffles. Once the 6:00pm unclaimed pair window opened up, everybody ate. The app will eliminate all of that. Now, those wanting multiple pairs, they may have to put some leg work in.
that app works in Maryland?

I used to think the Gamma's were so dope! Once I got them, I didn't like them anymore and this is coming from someone that loves black sneakers. The quality of the materials were trash, also, some sold them and don't regret it.

Back
Top Bottom