Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I used to think the Gamma's were so dope! Once I got them, I didn't like them anymore and this is coming from someone that loves black sneakers. The quality of the materials were trash, also, some sold them and don't regret it.
yea peep my join date. I never looked at shoes really but the few years before every once and a while I seen an 11 like the concord or bred. Gerald Green came out of the d-league and was hooping in concords when on the nets. had no idea what the shoe was but it looked crazy. then the Gammas were coming in I had to get them... but now I own concords, breds, colombias and with SJ coming, the Gammas I couldn't even look at. I knew one day that sole would turn puke green and yea... had to let em go

I used to think the Gamma's were so dope! Once I got them, I didn't like them anymore and this is coming from someone that loves black sneakers. The quality of the materials were trash, also, some sold them and don't regret it.
yea peep my join date. I never looked at shoes really but the few years before every once and a while I seen an 11 like the concord or bred. Gerald Green came out of the d-league and was hooping in concords when on the nets. had no idea what the shoe was but it looked crazy. then the Gammas were coming in I had to get them... but now I own concords, breds, colombias and with SJ coming, the Gammas I couldn't even look at. I knew one day that sole would turn puke green and yea... had to let em go

This is amazing

man this is exactly how I felt. Wore them couple times and Sold them for 375$

I had put the white jersey on my Christmas list but I'm thinking I may should buy it next time I see it in stock. They are selling faster than I expected. And I'm a 2xl so not a lot of that size I don't imagine.

Same here. Just sold a couple of low 11s for almost half the price! Ouch! I only wore them for like 15 mins and a couple I've never even bothered to wear them. I also recently purchased a pair of mid columbias and I haven't even worn them. A waste of money, and the same will happen to the new SJ. I might not even buy them anymore. I'm afraid I won't wear them.

My gut tells me the new mid concords are coming out next Christmas, and if they do, I'm buying 3 pairs. 2 to wear, 1 for collector purposes.

y'all need to go outside sometimes

the jersey is in physical stores and in high abundance

the shoes and apparel will be everywhere

My gut tells me the new mid concords are coming out next Christmas, and if they do, I'm buying 3 pairs. 2 to wear, 1 for collector purposes.

I'm thinking it should be the Cool Grey first since they were last released in 2010 and Concords were in 2011.

I'm thinking it should be the Cool Grey first since they were last released in 2010 and Concords were in 2011.

I noticed Nike has released the Concords every 5 years. I am seeing a pattern here. Of course, not saying this will continue to happen, but I won't be surprised if they come out next year.

I'm hoping concords or breds....2017...concords...bc3...carmine 6...chicago 2...grape 5...bred 4....bred 13....PLEASE
I think it's been OG colorway , new colorway, OG colorway , new colorway for a while, that being said I hope you're right man.

the guy J from stadium goods is cool people but he digging himself a hole with the SJ pairs...of course, most people won't care, but since they're plentiful...don't pay resale.

Back
Top Bottom