Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

View media item 2231453View media item 2231454View media item 2231455View media item 2231456View media item 2231457View media item 2231451View media item 2231452
There you have it, this a mens pair as confirmed by the thick laces, as well as the carbon fiber not having the micro dots that GS 11s always have. I could see why some thought these were GS, and they're probably a smaller mens size to be honest, but they are a mens pair none the less, most likely a sample. When pics of gs pairs come out, I'm sure this will be confirmed further to all including the Tensai. I hope everyone cooks, I hope resell isn't that bad for people who don' cook on RD for whatever reason, and I hope everyone is safe this holday. :nthat:

Last edited:
I miss that part.. where are they doing that ?

he wore them in space jam is all i can think of tho
wayne-knight-space-jam_480x270.jpg

Getting these for my 10yr old son because he loves the Space Jam movie. Wish he was still in GS sizes though lol

I've been trying like hell to stick to only buying 1 pair of the things I really like. I have only failed that with banned & black toe 1's. These will mark the third fail. I'm on the fence between 2 or 3 pairs. I know 3 pairs is OD but I love me some SJ's. 

Have the same issue with these. First i was in for two pairs. Then went to decide one. Now i want two again!

I'm old and wasnt going to buy any because I have the 09's, but these are awesome.

I'll try to get a pair and if not, I'll pay resale.
Call me what you want, but I work hard so I can pay resale when shoes bring me out of "retirements".

I WISH THEY WOULD PAD THE XI ANKLES  AND HAVE THEM BE MORE PLUSH LIKE THEY USED TO BE.. ESPECIALLY IN THE BACK TAB WITH THE NUMBER.

AND JB MARKETING THE IX'S AS A SJ SHOE IS ANNOYING AF. EVEN MORE ANNOYING.. THE THOUSANDS THAT NEVER CALLED THE COUNTLESS RETROS OF WHITE/BLK IX'S SJ'S.. SUDDENLY CALLING THEM THAT.

It's crazy to me the slurpfest that goes on for the 11's. All of the people I know who aren't sneaker heads think these are the ugliest by far. My girl hates them too. I guess that's why they say 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder ' [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't think they are as ugly as people think but also don't get the hype, probably never will.
I hope everyone who wants a pair gets them!!!!

Happy copping shoe fam
them same people wearing crocs 

I WISH THEY WOULD PAD THE XI ANKLES  AND HAVE THEM BE MORE PLUSH LIKE THEY USED TO BE.. ESPECIALLY IN THE BACK TAB WITH THE NUMBER.

AND JB MARKETING THE IX'S AS A SJ SHOE IS ANNOYING AF. EVEN MORE ANNOYING.. THE THOUSANDS THAT NEVER CALLED THE COUNTLESS RETROS OF WHITE/BLK IX'S SJ'S.. SUDDENLY CALLING THEM THAT.
but @AirSakuragi said they'd never do that!! :rofl:

I'm old and wasnt going to buy any because I have the 09's, but these are awesome.

I'll try to get a pair and if not, I'll pay resale.
Call me what you want, but I work hard so I can pay resale when shoes bring me out of "retirements".
Agreed, that's how I feel about certain shoes too. I try for retail, but if not, I'll pay resell if it's a shoe that means something to me (Blk/Red 1s, Jams, BC3s)

I'm not a fan of the XI. Never dug the patent leather and bulky look.

However. 

I am a fan of the XIs when they rock the simple colorways like the SJ and the 72-10. Then I am a fan....for only 1 pair. 

Other than that I stick to only 1s, 6s,7s,and 8s.

Well if they expct to sel a million pairs, they might as well market these best as possible 

It's crazy to me how people love 1s so much now. You couldn't give them away at one point lol. They're cool in my book but they're really just glorified dunks/AF1s IMO

Back
Top Bottom