Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I miss the days when the 11s dropped on the 23rd of December and you had 3 days back to back in December to look forward to: 23rd, Christmas Eve, Christmas day.

I miss the days when the 11s dropped on the 23rd of December and you had 3 days back to back in December to look forward to: 23rd, Christmas Eve, Christmas day.
Uh No, Pre Christmas Shopping Is Horrible And I Think Contributed To Violence And Madness

I like the earlier date 
smokin.gif

now all the fam that i'm gonna try and help out will have them for xmas day

CW8VGAeWAAAU5-a.png:large

Last edited:
Interesting fact, fineline just posted his pairs he got in, he said that if your pair had tape on the concord hole on the box then the pair was fake, they've deleted pics to confirm but a lot of the early pairs were fake especially chickenwop and 2muchsole, sneakerjamz, pinoe77, and SCOOP28 all had fakes. We already knew this but folks are still faithful in. Them

Interesting fact, fineline just posted his pairs he got in, he said that if your pair had tape on the concord hole on the box then the pair was fake, they've deleted pics to confirm but a lot of the early pairs were fake especially chickenwop and 2muchsole, sneakerjamz, pinoe77, and SCOOP28 all had fakes. We already knew this but folks are still faithful in. Them
ha

Pinoe77 isn't really an early seller or receive early pairs. He's just a wannabe Dino/Baltsneakshow trying to be everyone's release plug. His pics are pics he got from other people's pages. Dude acts like a child. Scoop28 and 2muchsole were blasting him all day on IG which is ironic considering they deal with early fake pairs consistently.

Pinoe77 isn't really an early seller or receive early pairs. He's just a wannabe Dino/Baltsneakshow trying to be everyone's release plug. His pics are pics he got from other people's pages. Dude acts like a child. Scoop28 and 2muchsole were blasting him all day on IG which is ironic considering they deal with early fake pairs consistently.
pinoe77was mentioned because he used to be friends with and repost all of their early fake images, now they're beefing over who's faker [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Pinoe77 is a cornball. Dude is almost pushing 40 and acts like a teenager. You even think to disagree with him and he flips out and blocks you.

Last edited:
Would really love to know how these fit compared to the 09 pair or even the 72-10s. Like if there's more room in the toe box on this version.

I rewlly cant wait to see these out the box. That soho pic looking like a clown boot tho

Last edited:
Just found out these don't have "Jumpman Jam" on the tongue. Don't know how I missed that out until now. Lol.

Of course, I'll still get the kicks tho.

I never do lace swaps but in a way I think concord round laces might bounce good with the all black and concord jumpman. Of course 2 most it's prolly a nightmare but I can see it maybe popping off....

Just found out these don't have "Jumpman Jam" on the tongue. Don't know how I missed that out until now. Lol.

Of course, I'll still get the kicks tho.
that's be a use they're not space jams. They're black concords or 95 playoffs. Stupid space jam causing unnecessary hype, they're pandering to the wrong demographic. The kids that saw these first are too old to give af about space jam. They marketed these wrong. As indicated by the number on the back.

Every time I see these I immediately picture that magic series. Those shoes are finally here. 21.5 years later. Thank God they made them to the old specs too, I can. not. wait.

Hey guys have fun wearing that sj jersey with these, so cool how the numbers match up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom