Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just found out these don't have "Jumpman Jam" on the tongue. Don't know how I missed that out until now. Lol.

Of course, I'll still get the kicks tho.
that's be a use they're not space jams. They're black concords or 95 playoffs. Stupid space jam causing unnecessary hype, they're pandering to the wrong demographic. The kids that saw these first are too old to give af about space jam. They marketed these wrong. As indicated by the number on the back.

Every time I see these I immediately picture that magic series. Those shoes are finally here. 21.5 years later. Thank God they made them to the old specs too, I can. not. wait.

Hey guys have fun wearing that sj jersey with these, so cool how the numbers match up.
yea like didn't the one he had in the movie have 23 not 45 also?

Wish the back had 23 but Im definitely in for 1 for myself and a few for the beasts.

The best thing about these kicks is that you'll be able to find a VNDS for probably $100 under retail months after release.

Im not into matchy matchy but im diggin this hat.
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/jordan-11-adjustable-hat/pid-11101789/pgid-11274370
pwp_sheet2

It's crazy to me the slurpfest that goes on for the 11's. All of the people I know who aren't sneaker heads think these are the ugliest by far. My girl hates them too. I guess that's why they say 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder ' [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't think they are as ugly as people think but also don't get the hype, probably never will.
I hope everyone who wants a pair gets them!!!!

Happy copping shoe fam

Marketing is very important.

Personally, the XI is a nice shoe, but I wouldn't place it top 5 as far as Jordan silhouettes.

I've been trying like hell to stick to only buying 1 pair of the things I really like. I have only failed that with banned & black toe 1's. These will mark the third fail. I'm on the fence between 2 or 3 pairs. I know 3 pairs is OD but I love me some SJ's. 

It's crazy to me the slurpfest that goes on for the 11's. All of the people I know who aren't sneaker heads think these are the ugliest by far. My girl hates them too. I guess that's why they say 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder ' [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't think they are as ugly as people think but also don't get the hype, probably never will.
I hope everyone who wants a pair gets them!!!!

Happy copping shoe fam
Thank you

peace

Why is Nike taking a sneaker that MJ wore in the 95 playoffs and trying to pass it off like it's a Monstars shoe?

I miss that part.. where are they doing that ?

he wore them in space jam is all i can think of tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom