Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

hopefully these don't sell out online so i can get a pair to sit because i know the new icy sole will yellow quicker then 09s

anyone notice that Shiekhs raffle added a field for your instagram username? And none of the codes work. Are their raffles closed?

SJ reservations came out today on Nike +?  Didn't see it come up.. oh well.  Didn't really want them but was curious if I hit lol

Matching that Tune Squad Jersey and these is weak. A subtle tee is cool.

Just don't so something for the culture and become a part of the #SpaceJamFiles

We all remember the #GrapeFiles :smh:

View media item 2253036

Last edited:
I still have those shorts though 
laugh.gif

Beware of fake_education on instagram. They are posting real/fake comparisons but we all know that fakes from months ago had peaks and blue sole just like real pairs. Fakes look very similar. I believe they are trying to throw people off so they buy reps. They dont even show the fakes that are actually hard to distinguish from retail. Theyve been called out before but this is just a heads up

View media item 2253021
View media item 2253022
View media item 2253023
A lot of people bought early fakes so watch out in your local area, facebook groups and even at your local consignment shop unless its flightclub. Buy from a major retailer and if you miss, FC, GOAT app are your best bets. Fakes of these are VERY good.
Yeah those both fake. Dude is a clown

Put in major footwork for my girlfriend and I.

Apps awaiting the countdown as well.

Love the XIs and this will be my first time owning the Space Jams.

Good luck to all.

Let's Eat !

4 raffles entered. I'd be surprised if I didn't win a few of them per what some of the workers are saying. It will be nice if Oklahoma ever gets to use the apps and they actually work.

Oklahoma is about to be last af on the apps

perfect thanks. glad we cleared that up.

so for everyone else... 2016 Space Jams fit TTS as your other Jordans.
Based on nike pics they look a little narrow in the toe box, so I'm gonna go half-size up on these since I'm a wide footer. Last time someone said to go tts on jordans, I ended up exchanging them for a bigger size. Went tts on WC4's, but half-sized up on BM5's and TB3's.

:lol:

On a side note, their in-store raffle is on 12/8 between 11 am - 7:00p pm

Last edited:
Just watched an ebay auction sell for 305. Not too many prices past 325.00.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom