Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i just went to do my check-ins and all 3 spots were busy with people walking around trying to find beacons like its pokemon.  dude at footlocker said theyre getting a lot...but not enough.  i dont think this ones gonna be a layup...

Reactions: ct3
please don't buy a pair to resell I hate resellers who think people will pay extra for **** 
Haha, one of those members who joins on December 1st to get detail of the December air Jordan and then disappears January 1st.

lol naw i always came to niketalk for releases been here for the french blues the gold coins the flue games , i just never made an account 
ohwell.gif

think these will sit? quantity seems high as footlockers near me that don't normally get hyped releases are getting the Space Jams
they wont sit like the 3's did, no way. its 11s and its the holiday. but people will eat. sold out Saturday id say, maybe a little later in the day than a normal release like this though.

Can't believe i tied up a couple hundred with DTLR :lol: only me would find a way to do something like that a week before release... then they won't do drawing until the afternoon.

think these will sit? quantity seems high as footlockers near me that don't normally get hyped releases are getting the Space Jams
Numbers are very high but expect a day 1 sellout. Space Jams = HYPE. Won't be a 10 minute sellout but they're not going to sit like True Blues.

Back
Top Bottom