Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Numbers are very high but expect a day 1 sellout. Space Jams = HYPE. Won't be a 10 minute sellout but they're not going to sit like True Blues.
im suprise that the the true blue were sitting saw a size 9 at champs but im a size 10.5 i didnt get them as i was in florida for that week 

the space jams might be sitting for the day but people who don't even wear jordans are getting these 

frown.gif

Last edited:
Just got a second call back, things looking good for this release definitely more than enough to go around.

im suprise that the the true blue were sitting saw a size 9 at champs but im a size 10.5 i didnt get them as i was in florida for that week 

the space jams might be sitting for the day but people who don't even wear jordans are getting these 
Exactly. I just left FNL signing up for another raffle. Two guys in line in front of me. One guy is buying a pair of runners. Other guy just hanging out with him not buying anything. Rep sees me and I guess I had that look in my eye. Points at me and goes "Raffle?" I go "Yep" Waves me up and asks for my ID. Both guys that were in line goes "What's the raffle for?" Rep goes "Space Jams" They go "When do they come out?" Rep - "Saturday" So as I finish up they enter the raffle as I'm walking away with my ticket. SMH.... That's happening all over the country right now. LOL

Reactions: ct3

and you join a little over a year ago, whats your point? Ill never get that "I joined a year before you so im far superior" mentality that exists only on forums.
i wasnt gonna say anything he directed that to me but i dont care im here to talk about shoes

I love when shoes I like sit and I can buy at my leisure. Wish that was the case with these :frown:

Last edited:

and you join a little over a year ago, whats your point? Ill never get that "I joined a year before you so im far superior" mentality that exists only on forums.
where did i imply that i was superior because of my join date? all i did was stated a fact, along with a compliment. please remind me what the point of your post was?

Can't believe i tied up a couple hundred with DTLR :lol: only me would find a way to do something like that a week before release... then they won't do drawing until the afternoon.
Stop shopping online with your debit card. Get a cc and be responsible. Pay it off at the end of the cycle to avoid the interest. That way you don't tie up your liquid cash with nonsense like what DTLR is doing.

do they run out of raffle tickets as i got to the store early to get mine i saw a lot of people doing the same and it was 11 30 mall oepnd at 10 00 but i can only imagine how it was once the kiddies got out of school

Last edited:

do they run out of raffle tickets as i got to the store early to get mine i saw a lot of people doing the same and it was 11 30 mall oepnd at 10 00 but i can only imagine how it was once the kiddies got out of school
Only Finish Line runs out of tickets. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Anyone have Steinway Street (Astoria, Queens) FTL and Queens Center Mall FTL codes? The code at the Main Street, Flushing, Queens FTL is 2581.

Back
Top Bottom