Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Today was the last day around me for tickets. Fnl only had a handful in the thing. Thats good for me cause the cutoff pickup is by noon and i cant make it there till 5. They should still be stocked up.

Last edited:
NMD/UB/Yeezy killed the JordanHype ,,just saying !!!but the XIs are the HOTTEST Jordan ever created by Nike/JB
I think it's more because of higher production numbers, price increases, and the fact that they've been releasing something new pretty much every weekend is what's driving the "hype" down.

That was their goal and looks to be they've achieved it.

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

If anyone still needs FA...
Code- 8179
Store- 22 East 14th St.
Zip- 10003

Repped.

And they must change at the top of every hour... I got my account in right at 5:59 my time and the code was good. Went to my girls phone, and tried the same exact numbers at 6:01, and it didn't work.

Sorry if I missed it but these run TTS or small for the people who already have legit pairs

seems like FNL be screwing with people when it comes to shoe releases 
roll.gif

any one have the code for FA in

- 318 Los Cerritos, Cerritos CA 90703

- 475 The Promaende, Long Beach, CA 90802

- South Bay 20700 Avalon Blvd #1 Carson, CA 90746

Any help is much appreciated! 

What's the chances of eating from FOOTLOCKER online? Got $65 gift card for these ******* but gonna be outta town to get raffles when they drop.

What's the chances of eating from FOOTLOCKER online? Got $65 gift card for these ******* but gonna be outta town to get raffles when they drop.
If you're persistent enough, you might be able to cop online, but it's B central on foot sites.

Was anybody successfull on DTLR dropping the hold on their funds for their raffle?. Just noticed they wont be notifying winners till the afternoon. I feel like ill be able to cop before the notification of winners is sent

Is it just me or are FTL employees a lot more secretive when giving out the store codes? Employee earlier today...acted like he was some on mission impossible ****. I LOL'ed a little

Bonus points if you can tell me what movie this is from.

1BFZ

Is it just me or are FTL employees a lot more secretive when giving out the store codes? Employee earlier today...acted like he was some on mission impossible ****. I LOL'ed a little

Bonus points if you can tell me what movie this is from.

1BFZ

I checked in yesterday at FTL, and for the first time they entered the code in instead of telling me. I guess there's a lot of code sharing going on.

the same code should work as long as you have the main street FTL selected.
I thought each store had it's own code?
It prolly does but you only need to check in at for the headstart, not each store..

They prolly not giving out the code anymore now that they realize that it defeats the purpose of the check in if the code is given out. The goal was to make people come to the store. Now if they start having a line to get the code then it's a problem :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom