Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I just wish the didn't fit so big I feel like they might crease on the side but I am diggin the extra fat laces

Last edited:
people are making loops right now at the registers on 34th st nyc. and all these pairs are going straight to Flight Club in the am. SMH

so people cant cop at the mall stash old shoes in the box and rock them while they out and about?

I thought it was obvious the initial release wouldn't have a chance to hit NDC, why people actually thought they was going to hit there is beyond me.

A lot of people came to play today in the mall.

Literally after the 3PM deadline hit for store pickups, both the Foot Locker and the Champs at my local mall (Baybrook) started to have a large *** crowd of people surround the front entrances like a mad house.  And I already knew earlier that mad people were camping outside of Baybrook Mall and the DSP near Baybrook for these ******* since 4 AM today, so that's insane.

Once again, SMH at all the sneaker blogs & FB pages that said this was an easy release...........cats creeped for this shoe from 4 AM 'til 4 PM until they were sold out.  Don't tell me creeping for 12 hours for a pair IS EASY RELEASE..........THAT AIN'T EASY.

Last edited:
No what I'm saying is I saw at least 3 sets of people cop in the am leave come back 1-2 hours later and then walk around the mall with new outfit and SJ that's doing too much imo

i did that when the grape 5s dropped in 06

fight me

So, you'd be willing to pay $100 over retail, for what would amount to less than 30mins of research. There are multiple shops online that put Flight Club prices to shame. Hey, it's your money.
I definitely would. At a certain income level, saving 30 minutes is definitely worth $100. And I think it would take more than 30 minutes for people that are not in the shoe game. If it's something that's available in stores, no big deal. But if it's something that's only on ebay and in boutiques, it's going to take longer. Every time I get back in to shoes, it takes me a while to get situated. I expect that some point in my life I'll have much bigger problems than overpaying for things. For example, I don't shop around for my coffee. I just go to Starbucks and move on with it. That's the power of a brand name.

Any Jordan 11 holiday season 2016 fight videos yet? 
laugh.gif

i did that when the grape 5s dropped in 06

fight me
In 06 you were probably in high school so back then I'd fight you now I'd just laugh at you

If you're gonna do that at least go to a fresh mall lol not the same bummy mall you was in line in

Good lookin out.

I've officially decided to gift these to my bro. He loves the shoe but he won't buy shoes over $50 anymore. And this comes from someone that used to work at footlocker for 6yrs. He was my plug for years. Only problem is that he's a size 12 and I'm an 11.5. If these have a bit more wiggle room he'll be ok with an 11.5. He's gonna be very happy!

I haven't been following the thread much. Probably for the best

And did someone really show off their checking account? 

The hysteria over widow's peaks is much ado about nothing. The peaks on the Space Jams are not even noticeable unless you're looking up close and even then it's minor.

In 06 you were probably in high school so back then I'd fight you now I'd just laugh at you

If you're gonna do that at least go to a fresh mall lol not the same bummy mall you was in line in

i did cop at a different mall, my city didnt get them

Back
Top Bottom