Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

If you shop at Flight club  your are

A. A tourists who want to say you've been and copped from there

B. Into the hype of the shoe but not the sneaker culture and wanna skip the homework of securing a pair

C. Wealthy or a celebrity that can afford to pay inflated prices

D. A Dumba**
Ehh...maybe for new releases. I feel like you definitely need E. Super thirsty for a pair that you can't find anywhere else in the world...I think we've all been there.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for those wanting Concords 2017

If you follow the recent trend:

Retro +

OG

Retro +

OG

That being said I can see Concords 2018

to be honest this would have been me if i didn't get to cop 
mean.gif

I said same day after buying like I said I was driving didn't think I had to be specific you act like I said walked out wearing them

I agree I think it's corny, when I went to the mall today I literally saw kids I saw like 30 minutes ago, come back to hang out with their jams on lol, and top of that some of them don't even know **** about Jay's I was wearing my Concords and some guy came up to me and said "we're I got my white and black space jams " lol

Last edited:
I agree I think it's corny, when I went to the mall today I literally saw kids I saw like 30 minutes ago, come back to hang out with their jams on lol, and top of that some of them don't even know **** about Jay's I was wearing my Concords and some guy came up to me and said "we're I got my white and black space jams " lol
Exactly.

Ehh...maybe for new releases. I feel like you definitely need E. Super thirsty for a pair that you can't find anywhere else in the world...I think we've all been there.
rare heat is a totally different conversation were talking about a 900k GR here and people paying 400+

I'm all for the recent trend of alternating new and OG colorways every year. Especially when the new colorways are trash like gammas and 72-10s. Money saved. Although when cool greys or concords drop next that will be money saved as well.

Last edited:
Aint nothing wrong with rocking them straight out the store...not everyone treats their shoes like vintage wine yo..
Nothing wrong with that at all. You should be able to do what you choose with what you spent your money one. You're still going to look like an eager beaver tho 
laugh.gif
. I personally stopped wearing kicks out the store when I was 10. But to each his own

Back
Top Bottom